When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Be Careful Out There Guys And Gals>>>

longshot

i got a check for 5k once, i went to the issuing bank, got 100's and took it directy to my bank for deposit.

there was 1 100 dollar counterfiet - that i got FROM THE BANK!!!!

but, my bank gave me a form and told me i can claim the bill back on my taxes and get it in my return

i woud check into that!!!!

What an Idiot all that trouble and risk for just 300 bucks.

Dont think that he is much of a brainer.

I like @Craytonic idea,maybe you should give it a try!

Idiot? He was smarter than you think. He is probably well versed in his deceit. He probably knows that law enforcement isn't interested in small "hits" so, he makes many and spreads them to avoid further attention. It's pretty darn sad that honest citizens have little or no protection from law enforcement. I sit in amazement as I see the foundation of this great country crack and crumble. :angry:

that experience sucks.. sorry to hear of your misfortune..

i will think twice about accepting cash for big items in my business again.. its not uncommon for auto and motorcycle dealers to make cash transactions.. i have on many occasions carried a breifcase of cash.. either to other dealers private owners or auction houses... :-)

i have on many occasions carried a breifcase of cash.. either to other dealers private owners or auction houses... :-)

Can I meet you in a dark alley before you go to one of these places? :bleh:

Sorry to hear about the rip-off. Thanks for sharing your experience. I heard of washing checks (use gel pens the ink won't wash off), but not real currency. It's an eye operer.

I have been ripped off by getting change that actually had the 5 dolllar bill corners (showing 5) pasted on a dollar bill, but nothing high tech like above or maybe it went thru me without me knowing. :black_eye: