When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My very small collection

netniet

This a photo of my collection of reps (and 2 gens) so far after just 6 weeks of buying reps. (pic taken with my iPad)

post-51669-13634350027.jpg

(From left to right)

PAM243 Submersible (H-factory) on a Kain Heritage strap (bought from Andrew)

This was my first rep i bought online, and this was my favourite untill the DSSD arrived. What i really like is the weight of this watch, you

can feel that there is something on you're wrist. What i don't like that you sometimes can hear (and feel) the rotor spinning, but that's a know feature of the A7750 movement.

PAM212i Avitt DLC (bought via M2M sales)

I like this one but it doesn't had much wrist time yet. Its running very smooth, but there are some couple of issues i have to address.

First the CG isn't perfect, and needs to be replaced, and on the backplate are some deep scratches, so that's also needs to be fixed.

PAM082 on a D-Straps strap (bought via M2M sales)

This is a very nice PAM082 i bought via M2M sales, the previous owner sourced the dial and hands from DSN, and replaced the movement with a Swiss one. What i really like is the color changing dial, depending on the angle the color changes from dark to light.

post-51669-136343671431.jpg

PAM366 (FU edition - Noob factory - newest version

I received this watch yesterday, so I can't tell much about yet. I wanted this watch because of the chinese FU sign located at the 6 position.

Rolex DSSD Ultimate (bought from Andrew) At first i didn't like Rolex watches, but this one looked nice to me, and the size was ok (i like 40mm+ watches), so i ordered one.

From the moment i had it in my hands i loved it. The way it looks, and feels, its perfect, despite some inperfections. That's why this one is going to

be replaced by a modded BK version with some gen parts. My favourite rep just needs to be perfect.

IWC Big Pilot (bought at MBK, Bangkok)

This one i bought from a seller at MBK for around €75 a year ago, i don't know where it came from, and which movement is in it, but it is running perfectly and only losing a couple of seconds per day. Since i have the higher end reps this one gets not any wrist time anymore.

EDOX WRC Extreme Pilot II Limited edition (GEN)

This a genuine watch i bought last year, which wasn't as good as i thought. Soon after i bought it sometimes just stopped, and had to bring it twice back to the AD for repairs. The last time they resolved it by replacing the movement. Hopefully it won't stop running so i finally can enjoy it as it should.

Omega Speedmaster (GEN, not in this watchbox)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...

Great, just in 6 weeks?! Curious what your collection will be in 1 year... ;)

haha that's the same I thought!

And (rep)watches, it's a very addictive.. I keep the handbrake on it because I'll order every week a watch.. This hobby isn't good for my wallet!

Great collection in such a short time! I like the PAM082 the most, also the D-strap looks very good on it.

Wear them in good health!

thx, at the moment i also keep the handbrake on, i am saving some money now for my holiday this summer to Indonesia. And i am hunting for parts for my first project, maybe i have to resolve to buying a Noob PAM, and strip it.

I also like the PAM082, you can feel the difference between a Swiss and a Asian movement, and the dial is a stunner, depending on the angle it changes color.