When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Ordered My First Watch....had A Question

ATEspo

I order my first watch from Trusty Time.

FOr those of you who ordered off them in the past, roughly how long does it take to be delivered in the USA? They said 7-14 business days, and as long as 21 business days, i hope this isnt true. I am going out of town in about 10 days, i would love to have it.

So anyone in the USA who has ordered from Trusty Time, please let me know how long it took to get the watch. So far I ordered it Monday, and its thursday and they JUST shipped it.

I am planning on ordering a bunch more reps but if this is really slow, I might order from Perfect Clones next time.

Ha! This is far and away the most difficult part of buying reps - the dreaded wait!! Don't worry, you're in good hands with Andrew. Also, don't pay too much attention to the tracking, just every couple of days or so, it really is just indicative.

Anyway, enjoy your new home!

Yo, welcome to RWG.

I order my first watch from Trusty Time.

FOr those of you who ordered off them in the past, roughly how long does it take to be delivered in the USA? They said 7-14 business days, and as long as 21 business days, i hope this isnt true. I am going out of town in about 10 days, i would love to have it.

So anyone in the USA who has ordered from Trusty Time, please let me know how long it took to get the watch. So far I ordered it Monday, and its thursday and they JUST shipped it.

Hey man, relax. You will get your watch and probably faster that any other webshop delivering around the world would give you. ;)

And a tip to you, bro. Think twice before writing stuff like this again... We are all friends here, mate. B)

I am planning on ordering a bunch more reps but if this is really slow, I might order from Perfect Clones next time.

Nobody delivers faster than Andrew as far as I know. I know your probably dying to get the watch but if you get into a tizzy it can get very stressful. Relax and it will come soon.

Edited by watchman12345

Thanks guys for all the good news.

I have like a half dozen Breitling reps, but not good ones. This is my frist $200+ rep, and hopefully not my last. I ordered a Super Avenger, i love 46mm+ watches, my next purchase is a Breitling for Bentley (49mm).

It took me a good 2-3 weeks to decide who to order from, and after reading all the reviews, sounds like everyone is happy with Andrew, so hopefully if the shipping doesnt take TOO long I will order from him again.

Okay, after reading a little, i found out that I want to try to stay awaywith the old Asian 7750 movement, but as I look at all the venders, thats all I see their Breitlings have. If and when my old asian 7750 movements break, who fixes/replaces them? Anyone in the USA?

Does anyone know where to find a 49mm Breitling for Bentley WITHOUT the old asian 7750 movement?

Placed my order with Andrew on 11/21 and my watch was delivered to my door on 11/25 (US).

I ordered mine on 11/20, didnt get shipped out till 11/23 and still nothing.

Did your order tracking numbers work at all?

I hope that I recieve the watch soon, if so I am placing more orders.

I might want to try Perfect Clones if I dont get the watch within 7 business days. I understand customs does hold things sometimes, but they never held something i orderd from China and Japan for more than 1 or 2 days.

Don't panic - sometimes they take 3-4 days, sometimes they take 15 days... it's the luck of the draw. Rest assured that your watch will arrive. It may not be before you leave (this has happened to me to), but it'll be a nice treat when you get back :)

One thing you'll learn with reps is patience - if you check your tracking number every 6 hours it'll drive you crazy :)