When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new Diver from Toro

fischyyy

Hey guys,

just got my new AP Diver from Torro today, just wanted to share some quick pics and a first impression.

The rep feels very heavy and sturdy, almost undestroyable. My PAM feels very light compared to the AP. It's really large for a 42mm watch, feels like a 44 at least. The overall quality is amazing, the strap feels a bit cheaper than my rep PAM strap, I'd really love to have some input on strap options of people who have had more experience with the Diver. I'd love a Kevlar strap or even a nice Hornback in a ROO Chronograph style ( I'm never tanking this watch near water anyway :g:) What are your suggestions for a secondary strap?

il2euf3q.jpg

rwmwb42e.jpg

ux3vtlkl.jpg

Nice piece mate, I keep wondering if I could pull one of these off or not  :g: as far as a strap is concerned how about a Black Shark or Black Suede effect Donerix is the man :inverted:   

Looking at your wristshots you occasionally post, you definitely can S. Better than I could, many times over. :thumbs:

can someone compare the lume on the 3.5 vs. say a noob or HF super lume pam?

the v3.5 is not super-lumed. I owned and sold one recently. The new carbon diver seems to have super lume though.  

Nice piece mate, I keep wondering if I could pull one of these off or not  :g: as far as a strap is concerned how about a Black Shark or Black Suede effect Donerix is the man :inverted:   

You can pull it off, and definitely with a Donerix strap! If I buy a diver, I have to add a strap like that to it!

Great watch, wear it in good health!  

Looking at your wristshots you occasionally post, you definitely can S. Better than I could, many times over. :thumbs:

You can pull it off, and definitely with a Donerix strap! If I buy a diver, I have to add a strap like that to it!

Great watch, wear it in good health!  

Thanks for the encouragement to spend some more money guys :partytime:  a very nice gent who's local to me is gonna let me test drive one soon..................and Legend what's with the 'Diamond Member' not seen one of those :notworthy:  

Thanks for the encouragement to spend some more money guys :partytime:  a very nice gent who's local to me is gonna let me test drive one soon..................and Legend what's with the 'Diamond Member' not seen one of those :notworthy:  

mate, its the newest membership tier in RWG.. i did it to support the forum a little more. There will be a diamond lounge soon ;)

Join me?

Congrats! 

Just got myself a Diver v3.5 as well. I thought I might use it for my daily beater but it's just too nice to abuse! My beloved Panda will be demoted to 'daily beater'  :bangin:

Btw, I kinda like this rubber strap. Way better than what I expected and most of other rep's rubber. Try Drabott's. Sergei have some of the best looking leather straps imo.

• 2 weeks later...