When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Euromariner - Need help from the Rollie Experts

triplehd

I picked up a euromariner case some time ago. I know that these cases can take the clark crystal.

For those who have euromariners and upgraded/modded it with a Clarks - can i use the current crystal gasket or do i need a new one? If i do need a new one - what size?

Many thanks !

That is an MBK case and I think you need a 3mm. I put the crystal in mine so long ago that I really do not remember. Seems like another member on this board recently got a clark crystal with a 2.5mm gasket and then went to a 3mm to make it right.

Good to know.  I think Clarks only has 2.3 or 2.5,  Need to check if they have 3.0.

I put a Clark's crystal in mine and requested a C2 gasket at the time- I don't know what the thickness is. But I used a gen crystal retention ring and then got an aftermarket bezel to fit with some sanding- don't remember where the bezel came from. My assembly is WR to 4-5 atms which is fine for me.

P1010056.jpg

It's the watch on the bottom in this pic

The Clarks doesn't have the LEC. Beyond that I don't even know what happened to my original Euromariner crystal. I had one of the early Euromariners with the funky two gasket system. Shortly thereafter they started coming with the Clarks installed. My original crystal retention ring wasn't tight, which is why I got the gen crystal retention ring.