When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Carbon diver on TrustyTime

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone NOT pre ordered this and worried about getting one?

I've emailed both Josh and Andrew about it and they say the queue is rather long and they can't promise if everyone will get one at first...

I hate to pre order anything form the TDs so I am going to roll the dice and see if I can snag one when they are finally released.

Just got word that there are over 300 pre-ordered but the factory's order is to make 1,000 so everyone who wants one will get one, just depends on how fast the factory can pump them out.

Im still not sure if I should pre-order or just wait for them to be in stock to order...

I gotta own one of these!

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered from Perfect Clones, but yes it's the same watch. Carbon fiber pattern looks amazing! There are no defects in the case, and everything works great except the inner bezel (the upper left crown should control the inner bezel, yes?). Either way, it's a keeper. If anything, I'll send it to a modder to fix the inner bezel problem.

I ordered from Perfect Clones, but yes it's the same watch. Carbon fiber pattern looks amazing! There are no defects in the case, and everything works great except the inner bezel (the upper left crown should control the inner bezel, yes?). Either way, it's a keeper. If anything, I'll send it to a modder to fix the inner bezel problem.

Nice one! When did you get QC pics?

Post some better pics.

Well isn't that lovely! Did you get QC from Joshua? Wonder when the rest will arrive?