When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dolph Lundgren....OK Pam fans ..which one is it?

greekgod

• 6 months later...

I heard from a TD here that the "ultimate"  bronze version would be released soon. 

Now work in progress.

As usual, take everything you hear in this hobby regarding new model developments with a pinch of salt. ;)

I heard from a TD here that the "ultimate"  bronze version would be released soon. 

Now work in progress.

As usual, take everything you hear in this hobby regarding new model developments with a pinch of salt. ;)

There is one being made...it is being created using a gen 389 case.... it is going to have a CuSn8 bronze same as gen so will patina correctly .. (it is the ZF maker)

It is due out in a few months...case is in prototype stage...

There is one being made...it is being created using a gen 389 case.... it is going to have a CuSn8 bronze same as gen so will patina correctly .. (it is the ZF maker)

It is due out in a few months...case is in prototype stage...

Thank you very much Pete, excellent news for a lot of us I'm sure. :)

In a few months........I have to get this:) Thx for pics and info..... and I was thinking: No more Pams.....no more Pams.... must resist..... as Oscar Wilde said: "I can resist everything - except temptation" CuSn8 same patina as gen....:) wow.....

In a few months........I have to get this:) Thx for pics and info..... and I was thinking: No more Pams.....no more Pams.... must resist..... as Oscar Wilde said: "I can resist everything - except temptation" CuSn8 same patina as gen.... :) wow.....

In the replica world, "a few months" means "Summer '14"

LOL...Never a truer word spoke... :)

I would think around CNY... going by the case pics and where they are currently.... but I certainly wouldnt stop going for other stuff in the meantime...if you did chnaces are you would never buy anything :)