When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob factory Ceramic PO and LM LE. (LM due for Release.)

cougar1

Definitely doesn't look legit to me mate. Prices are very high too (for the Planet Oceans at least). They claim to have Noob editions of the new PO chronos. Pretty sure they haven't been repped yet. I'm guessing they call it Noob Factory so that if an unsuspecting buyer googled it, they would find threads on here describing it as a legit source. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Edited by luc717

Hi Ray, no problem buddy, very glad I could stop you getting scammed! Unfortunately there are a lot of them in this industry but with the use of the forums they are easy to avoid.

Your best bet is to subscribe to this thread. If you click on 'follow this topic' up at the top right, alongside the thread title, you will get a notification when someone posts. You can then go to settings and select the option to receive an email for these notifications. You can also check the Omega sections on various Trusted Dealer websites.

I have just seen this model on InTime.co, (http://intime.co/product.php?id_product=1159) so it would seem this chrono model is now repped but not by Noob as the scam website suggested. I have not yet seen one on the forums but would suggest you have a search to double check. Ryan (the dealer who owns that website) is a trusted dealer on RWI (another rep watch forum) and I know several people who have had positive buying experiences. His section on RWI can be found here: http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/intime-watches-336.html

Hope that helps. Any further questions, just ask.

Edited by luc717

So, latest status on the LM?
Alot of issues are very different on this model, for the new people to this thread:

Main differences:
Dial is glossy/polished, not matt.
It has the older PO version of the crown and HE crown, not the new one with flat threads, instead of triangular/pointy.
It does have the same bezel as the new PO's.
Closed CB, which eliminates problems arising about the movement not looking up to scratch.
The dial is very interesting for me, as I have worked alot with Omega. 
It has the same font for indexes as the old planet oceans (Before the Co-Axial inhouse movements, so about 3+ years old.), but made in the same way as the new ones. (Metal indexes, instead of having the index markings and numerals painted on the dial.

The PO LM:
Not the details of it specified above.

liquid_metal_02.jpg

And here is the NEW PO. (Gen)

Again, note the differences to the above, specially the difference of the "9 and "6, outer grip shape of the crown(s), polished bezel and dial as opposed to brushed/matt.

1092962d1369147876-new-me-omega-planet-o

And last but not least, the older version of the PO.

Note the differences between both the newer PO, and the LM.
The outer grip of the bezel is different, not straight as the two previous pictures, the crowns are the same as on the LM, but not the newer PO.
Dial and bezel insert are slightly different on this one, and the pearl seems a little different to me, but i'm not sure about that. 
The bracelet is also rather different, it's slimmer on the new versions.

omega-planet-ocean-22mm-divers-mesh-brac

It seems that the new LM is a slight mix between the new and the old PO, with a few tweaks, such as the new bracelet design. (Although this particular watch on the image is one of the rare PO's made with the Divers mesh link.) 

The only one of these that has the display CB (On the gen.) is the NEWER PO, whereas the LM and the older version have the classic Seahorse logo, thus making these (reps) in one way more gen like, since they don't show the obvious flaws of the incorrect movement.

Hope this clarifies a little more as to the differences between these three beauties!

CS Out!

Edited by CokeSmurf