When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob factory Ceramic PO and LM LE. (LM due for Release.)

cougar1

There is no 45mm Liquidmetal PO. They only came one way. 42mm, black, gloss bezel, closed CB.

If you like something else with a ceramic bezel, it's the updated regular PO, also known as the CrPO, CUPO, etc.

Thanks for the heads up! Do you guys think this is a super rep?

There is no 45mm Liquidmetal PO. They only came one way. 42mm, black, gloss bezel, closed CB.

If you like something else with a ceramic bezel, it's the updated regular PO, also known as the CrPO, CUPO, etc.

Updated PO?

There are pics in this thread with a watch with the new Omega clasp. Is that just an update or is it a completely new watch?

OK so I read on Repgeek that Angus said it took 1 year to perfect this rep and he doesn't know if or how long it will take to do the 42mm blue titanium PO, he was def hedging about it.

Comments?

Updated PO?

There are pics in this thread with a watch with the new Omega clasp. Is that just an update or is it a completely new watch?

updated = new model, only thing the new and old seem to share is case design, markers, and hands.

so basically, yeah completely new watch.

theres a ceramic bezel PO in 42mm, but it should be only a month or two before NOOBs release comes out, from the looks of the LM, the CrPO from NOOB should have a much better pearl, and it shouldnt have the crown/stem issue of the BP CrPO.

if you meant just the bezel, idk.

Edited by tyrantblade

OK so I read on Repgeek that Angus said it took 1 year to perfect this rep and he doesn't know if or how long it will take to do the 42mm blue titanium PO, he was def hedging about it.

Comments?

Why would he hurt his own sales of this new LMPO by saying the TIPO released soon, why would he give any information that may stop people buying the new watch?

Why would he hurt his own sales of this new LMPO by saying the TIPO released soon, why would he give any information that may stop people buying the new watch?

i dont think titanium PO would hurt LMPO sales, 2 completely different watches, the titanium is only available in blue, is light, is a regular production watch AFAIK, and i think comes in 42mm and 45.5, LMPO is shiny black, SS, and a limited edition (they made 1948 gens to commemorate the year the first "seamaster" came out), coming only in 42mm. 

Your dead right mate the two pieces are entirely different  :inverted:

Personally I wont be getting the LMPO but am still waiting for the 42 TiPO and I'll get the 45 Noob Ceramic too when it comes out if they get them right, which they will  ;)

Congrats man!

Hope your happy with your purchase when it arrives mate, an that you can share some photos of it with me and the rest of the thread :)

Thanks! It will be my second rep and I think I'll be much happier with this one, I ordered a 45 CuPO from Trusty right before they released the 42 LM one so hopefully that one will be the daily. It's a good time to to be an omega rep addict :D

My 2c. Ti is more of aquired taste. Ti will get easily scratched as it's made of softer Ti alloy (I'm sure). In 2-3 months the watch will look very "used", while SS will remain shiny. I've got a couple gen Ti watches (and other bits made of Ti:) and they are all like that.

Does NOT look okay!

Either the 12 marker is tilted or the 12 numbers, or Omega sign are or Omega letters are all tilted.

The surrounding of the pearl and bezel looks like there is some glue or smudges on it.

Yeah I think this is caused by the tilt on the actual watch not the dial. I do see the smudges but they appear to be finger printers. I would ask for another pic with them cleaning the bezel and/or replace it. Other then that, it's a stunning rep for sure.

Edited by mdiazperera

We are back 5 years ago when the first 42mm PO came out... crooked Omega symbol, almost no hand clearance, laser etching ... jeez!

I would not touch this with a 10ft pole. The H factory CrPo is 10 times better quality wise.

I have the same bad feeling.

I'll wait some weeks more, I want to read some reviews first