When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

please tell me im looking for a problem thats not there?

tyrantblade

114_zps2f6d8d40.jpg

118_zps794a2fb2.jpg

ive already approved QC pics as i keep going over them, but can find nothing serious, only fault i can seem to find is the low positioned pearl, but a lot of the Ceramic Planet Oceans seem to have this problem.

im just so impatient as this will be my first rep in a long time, especially with a noob version finally close to being done.

Here is my recent QC pic. The pearl size and position is a lot like yours. The OMEGA lettering looks slightly different. The O looks fatter on yours. I'm not sure which is correct. I guess there are gonna be differences though in all reps.

PS. What is a 'noob' rep?

post-40088-0-21777500-1369085025_thumb.j

Here is my recent QC pic. The pearl size and position is a lot like yours. The OMEGA lettering looks slightly different. The O looks fatter on yours. I'm not sure which is correct. I guess there are gonna be differences though in all reps.

PS. What is a 'noob' rep?

I think that OP's watch is a 42mm.

They have that incorrect fat O.

yeah "noob" is a rep factory and they have been working on a Ceramic PO since probably before BP started on their version, Noob factory version is showing some promise of being a better rep, but its pretty close as is, and Noob version may have some premium, we will see, mainly i wish the pearl was higher, other details arent gonna be as obvious, so dont bother me as much.

anybody had a Ceramic PO modded for better pearl position (doesnt matter what the underside of the part would look like, just better pearl position on the outside)?

Agree with KB, this is a stunning watch, so much so that I've also bitten the bullet and bought one rather than waiting for the Noob version. The smile on one's face when this is on the wrist makes any minor detail disappear....and if you really obsess over the small things then you can always sell this on at a later date and get the Noob version when it comes out. I may do likewise.

The watch looks great to me (remember it is a rep ) . I have the SS seamaster professional PO Chrono and my pearl sets low also but the watch looks and runs excellent , so I have no complaints at all the lume is  beautiful and this has become my favorite out of all of my others at the present time..   Just wear it proudly and enjoy the complements you will get because most people don't know the difference anyway.

Guest horologicalconsultant

114_zps2f6d8d40.jpg

118_zps794a2fb2.jpg

ive already approved QC pics as i keep going over them, but can find nothing serious, only fault i can seem to find is the low positioned pearl, but a lot of the Ceramic Planet Oceans seem to have this problem.

im just so impatient as this will be my first rep in a long time, especially with a noob version finally close to being done.

Did Omega actually make a model with a crystal back? I'm not so sure they did!

Did Omega actually make a model with a crystal back? I'm not so sure they did!

I believe they did, or rather, have. I'm not sure how recently they brought out the crystal rear but it's on their site for the latest model.

post-54684-0-76864500-1370025275_thumb.j

post-54684-0-86613000-1370025295_thumb.j

Edited by B3nj4min3

• 2 weeks later...