When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

to build a solid 6263 cost breakdowns

takumee

Hi all,

after the bad episode of :

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/160241-watch-arrived/

i serioulsy is very cheese off..

i have since decided to go all out super franken..

before i do that, can i know the price breakdows for the follows:

Price for Phone Case?

Price for gen luminova service dial and gen hands?

Price for V726?

Price for Yuki bracelet?

Price for gen T21?

so basically is all gen except for case, movements and bracelet...

or it there anyone in the forum able to source the above and build this watch for me?

thanks...

Seems like there was one on the sales forum a while back that had a lot of genuine parts.  From the breakdown, it was pretty darn expensive. It may have been valty's watch. Beautiful, but those V72 builds with a gen dial/hands, pushers, crystal, crown/tube bracelet are waaaaay out of my price range. I'm looking at retirement in a few years, and I have to put a little money aside. Beautiful watches, but I just can't see spending 6-8+K on a rep. maybe a few years ago, but not today.

On the low end ... assuming you can actually get the parts from DW (or better yet find them on the board for sale) you're looking at a minimum of $2k - $2.5k using all DW parts except a gen crown, tube and T21, plus the v72 movement (and service). This assumes you shop well and don't over pay for anything.

You can go as high as you want from there. The Phong Case and the gen dial are going to be the most expensive parts, so if you can find acceptable alternatives to those it will help keep the costs reasonable.

Yup, that seems about right.

My V726 6265 which I sold about 1 1/2 year ago was close to 6000 Euro but parts prices have gone up considerably since then. Mine had gen everything (including a black sigma dial) except for the pushers and a Phong case. Gen 6263 service bezel is another 1k at least, plus gen pushers 500 minimum. It'll cost you, but hey, they are worth it.  :wub:

preview626502sm.jpg?t=1310945810

Here is the link to the sales watch I talked about in a post above. It was vlydogs, not valty, my bad. Beautiful watch with all the bells and whistles, and it was priced at a very good price considering the build.Gives you some idea as to the whole deal!!

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/152519-fs-6263/

• Like 1

Yup, that seems about right.

My V726 6265 which I sold about 1 1/2 year ago was close to 6000 Euro but parts prices have gone up considerably since then. Mine had gen everything (including a black sigma dial) except for the pushers and a Phong case. Gen 6263 service bezel is another 1k at least, plus gen pushers 500 minimum. It'll cost you, but hey, they are worth it.  :wub:

preview626502sm.jpg?t=1310945810

That's a beautiful watch, Wiesn!