When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rose Gold Daytona. Would you wear it?

By-Tor

Check out this auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolex-Daytona-116505-Rose-Gold-Never-Worn-WOW-/121069783409

If a watch can be "too much" this definitely is. But can't help it... it looks amazing.

I know this would be better suited to Elton John but I'd still wear it. At least inside the house. :D

116505RG13.jpg

116505RG18.jpg

116505RG15.jpg

116505RG19.jpg

I think they are beautiful, but, with that much bling, probably more suited to a celebrity woman's wrist.

Haha a Paris Hilton perhaps?

I just sat next to a gentlemen on the plane who had a SS Daytona. We had some great watch conversation. Even the good ol' SS Daytona is a pretty blingy (without being in your face) watch. Can't imagine how rose gold would handle in person.

My franken TC LV watch was also "inspected" and received many compliments. Lol true compliment to TC and the quality of his work.

• Like 1

Haha a Paris Hilton perhaps?

I just sat next to a gentlemen on the plane who had a SS Daytona. We had some great watch conversation. Even the good ol' SS Daytona is a pretty blingy (without being in your face) watch.

Yes, Paris & her posse would be good candidates for a rose Daytona.

I rarely wear (but have no intention to sell :nono: ) my SS Daytona because it is too blingy (& large).

I would wear this and it would look awesome on me because of my black & grey tattoo'd sleeves.

Yes, it would definitely be at home there.

I was at a meeting a couple of months ago with the owner of a string of hotels here in SEA, and he was wearing one. I couldn't take my eyes off it, and it looked just 'perfect' on him. He was half English and half Chinese and had sort of an olive complexion. Rose gold Daytona with a rose gold dial and black circled sub-dials. It kept coming to mind for the next 4-5 days. It seemed understated, but very present.