When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New arrival- transocean-pics

tframo

Sunken date wheel is typical to 7750 rep movements. Sucks.

The fact that the crown does not screw down tight to the case sucks too. It definitely is tight to the case on the gen Mostly on ANY

gen. You gets what you pay for in the rep world. Still a nice watch even with its imperfections.

Another nice watch there. How many did you get at one time?!

Love the mesh bracelet, it gives the watch an elegant look. Surprised that the crown isn't a screw-down however I don't know enough about the Transocean to provide a definitive answer.

Regardless, it looks gorgeous. You'll certainly get many an admiring glance at it.

Congrats mate to your new babe! The Transocean on mesh is a very classy watch with an elegant style.

Not all Breitlings do have a screw-in crown - all Navitimer, Montbrilliant, Transocean etc do not have a screw-in crown, just like the gen. The "tougher" models like Avenger, Seawolf, Superocean etc. do have it, also the Chronomat / Chronomat evolution series.

Wear your very nice Transocean in good health! :)

Another nice watch there. How many did you get at one time?!

Love the mesh bracelet, it gives the watch an elegant look. Surprised that the crown isn't a screw-down however I don't know enough about the Transocean to provide a definitive answer.

Regardless, it looks gorgeous. You'll certainly get many an admiring glance at it.

I bought a dj2, avenger, transocean, and B01 chronomat. But I sold off a bunch too

• Like 1

OMG!!! that is the best Breitling i have ever seen....this is certainly the mist stunning in terms of looks..the precision and the movement would have to be exceptional givan that it is from the house of Breitling..but really..hats off  to that immaculate design and i simply consider you pretty lucky to have that...