When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Www.sashwatch.com

sashwatch

the graphics on your home page other than the banner logo are not crisp. it looks like you used a non graphic program to resize them like frontpage or something.

if you take those graphics and resize to that size in photoshop they will come out crisp

other comment, i always like to see prices on the pages :)

Do you have original parts? I do quite a bit of PSing and I could try to rebuild it for you if you like.

Maybe as a last resort built the whole thing and size, then add effect layer? Also try flatten and rasterize before resizing sometimes has been a workaround for me...

I like the page, very classy and professional looking... kind of quiet though... not that it's bad, just used to more "hot sale web store" look like Paul.

Feed that girl on your front page... she looks like she may die soon... or already did...

Funny thing, whenever I read Sashwatch in my head it comes out Sasquach...

Edited by Devedander

Do you have original parts? I do quite a bit of PSing and I could try to rebuild it for you if you like.

Maybe as a last resort built the whole thing and size, then add effect layer? Also try flatten and rasterize before resizing sometimes has been a workaround for me...

I like the page, very classy and professional looking... kind of quiet though... not that it's bad, just used to more "hot sale web store" look like Paul.

Feed that girl on your front page... she looks like she may die soon... or already did...

Funny thing, whenever I read Sashwatch in my head it comes out Sasquach...

thanks for the advice.. i will try to re-assemble the layers again...

yeah, its meant to be classy... my target audience are for ladies as well... (not limted to RWG) so... no wo-mart kinda flashy style..

haha, that lady? she just carry the bag for me wherever i go... so pay.. not too well.. :)

oh.. and if anyone has trouble viewing the page.. i tested using firefox and IE7.. looks alright... pls let me know and i try to fix the problem..

any MAC user? your input please..

cheers

I know it's meant only as window dressing, but IMHO I don't think it's wholly appropriate to use pics of gens like that 213 Rattrapante :brow:

well... i cant find a replica lady..... IMHO... :)

Edited by sashwatch

oh.. and if anyone has trouble viewing the page.. i tested using firefox and IE7.. looks out... pls let me know and i try to fix the problem..

Opera - seems to work fine...

And her bag looks heavy... maybe pay her more... or give her a free watch or something... hopefully she can eat the leather band...

Edited by Devedander

Better than most, but still some error.

Like said, most of the images are badly re-sized.

Web Site isn't optimised and it use table design (which you will learn to hate with time)

The web site would enjoy being reprogrammed.

PM me if you need help, I might have few spare time this week. (I'm web developer) The size of the Web site could be cut by 30% or 50% while looking same or better.

Edited by vric

The logo is great.

I also like the red-and-white-writings-on-dark-grey-background.

Congrats on the choice of a PAM back as well, it's enough to qualify you as a connoisseur and a man of taste.

The font of "affordable luxuries" is almost unreadable. On a first look, it looks as "azzordable".

One cannot look at the girl with the bag. Delete. She's ridicolous (apart from ugly).

thank you everyone for all the valuable inputs.. i will work on it again today to improve all the points that you have given.. and by popular demand i will remove that ugly gal from the picture and maybe replace it with ......................... missunderstood???

web store is targeted to open soon... all my offerings will be there and definetly looks as great as my front end..

cheers