When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

finally got my self a AP

I have been long time admire of the Audemars Piguet watches, but have been reluctant to buy them due to the uncertanties about wear and tear on the @12 seconds extra gears without juvels.
So when the Diver came out, i was very happy as i like the diver watches - like DSSD, Ploprof etc.

So now the search begun, and i found this beauty for sale in the rep watch trade area.
Armanou-pascal was a pure gentleman to deal with, promt replies on my questions.
And when the day of shipping came armanou-pascal sent me pictures of the package and shipping bill with tracking number - top $ gesture.

3 days later the package arrived, and inside was a box of chocolate smarties :cheesy: my son was happy, and an envelope with the text "thanks my friend" in Danish - dealer is top $
The watch came out and wauw what a beauty, i thought the Ploprof V2 was a good rep out of the box.
alignment of markers seems good, bezel screws are evenly flush - all in all i am a happy camper.

IMG_1990.jpgIMG_1999.jpgIMG_2002.jpgIMG_2003.jpgIMG_2005.jpgIMG_2007.jpgIMG_2009.jpgIMG_1995.jpg

Looks like a V2 or V3 due to the blue hue of the cyclops.  Wear it well mate, I plan on getting the V3.5 Diver.

must be at least V3, look at the lugs

The seller bought it as a 3.5 from trusty time.

But that dont matter to much for me, as 99% of people dont even know AP, and less see differens between rep and gen.

I love it and its suttle apperance - but in the right light it blings :-)

Looks great, congrats.

A couple answers/responses:

1. A box queen is a watch that sits in watch winder or box and isnt worn.

2. Trusty time does not deal often w Noob factory (maker of 3.5 version.) Therefore, they do not have easy access to 3.5 Divers. I read they can source from a third party though. Just thought it was important to note.

Looks great, congrats.

A couple answers/responses:

1. A box queen is a watch that sits in watch winder or box and isnt worn.

2. Trusty time does not deal often w Noob factory (maker of 3.5 version.) Therefore, they do not have easy access to 3.5 Divers. I read they can source from a third party though. Just thought it was important to note.

Hi, not i dont trust your words, but how come trusty then advertise with the v3.5 from Noob factory ?

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=241_288&products_id=7709&zenid=a111c0f7101a2b43022e12bed8a5c68f