When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchmaker On Heroes

fotoman

probably some sort of digital animation.

So, i wonder if we here about a homicidal maniac named panerai running around, that either palp or The Zigmeister have discovered they can inherit super powers by killing people :)

Alright, so - can enzo make a Syler watch? we could make shitloads of money on myspace.

lol yeah - balance was moving very slow!

Maybe it's just slow because it's German...

Gotta give him props for making a franken... and if he has special powers who's to say HE is the one doing it wrong? :D

The part I found funny was later when the dad claimed a laptop cost $10k... yeah...

Edited by Devedander

Maybe it's just slow because it's German...

Gotta give him props for making a franken... and if he has special powers who's to say HE is the one doing it wrong? :D

The part I found funny was later when the dad claimed a laptop cost $10k... yeah...

Hmmm - in the show I saw the grandfather said the laptop was $2000, not $10k...

yeah i heard 2k as well.

Dani - this was practically a real time blog commentary on the episode :) it happened last night so if you missed it, you owouldn't have remembered it.

But clearly our evil villian is a watchmaker with crazy cookoo glasses

I'm tellin ya - syler watches - for chinese prices = lots of rabid fans in HS spending $$$ :)

yeah i heard 2k as well.

Dani - this was practically a real time blog commentary on the episode :) it happened last night so if you missed it, you owouldn't have remembered it.

But clearly our evil villian is a watchmaker with crazy cookoo glasses

I'm tellin ya - syler watches - for chinese prices = lots of rabid fans in HS spending $$$ :)

Ok i em just at episode 5 now but have all 10 :)

Anyways great serie :victory:

BTW Does anyone know about the Syler watch? Apparently it's a real watch but not much info on it around...

ALL THE MORE REASON TO REP IT :)

i like lost more as well. I just started heroes

my wife is a lost nut. i try not to get invested in to many shows

thanks to tivo - i run everything on my own time :)

ALL THE MORE REASON TO REP IT :)

i like lost more as well. I just started heroes

my wife is a lost nut. i try not to get invested in to many shows

thanks to tivo - i run everything on my own time :)

Yeah I need to get HD Tivo going as it's a toss up for me between commercials and HD...

Lost is pissing me off with it's 3 month gap and the fact that they plan to squeeze 5 seasons out of it though...

Yeah I need to get HD Tivo going as it's a toss up for me between commercials and HD...

Lost is pissing me off with it's 3 month gap and the fact that they plan to squeeze 5 seasons out of it though...

Get on the waiting list for the new HD tivo (directv branded DVR) as soon as you can.

they rock and they are only retail 300 bucks but that is to lease it :)

Get on the waiting list for the new HD tivo (directv branded DVR) as soon as you can.

they rock and they are only retail 300 bucks but that is to lease it :)

Problem is I am cheap and don't have DirecTV... I got 2 tivos with free basic lifetime which would be hard to integrate with directv and I can't bring myself to pay for it and pay monthly too...

My next step is building out my HTPC to handle HDTV... I figure I should be able to upgrade it enough for less than $400 or buy new parts for less than $800... or my money all goes to watches and I get stuck watching commercials :black_eye:

I am hoping to get it done before lost comes back next year because I hate commercials but at 90inches SDTV looks worse than a $10 canal street Daytona...

Edited by Devedander