When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A little bit about Denisspa!

Hi guys,

RWG noobie here

Not a noobe to rep game, Im a active member @ RWI and have just recently started reaching out to some other foras....just poking my head in and seeing whats going.

A little about myself...

I am a big Rolex fan, mostly vintage beause all the new ceramic hype just bores me. I mod a little on the side and I am always building something.

Most of my builds are 1680s since this is my favorite watch. My dream GEN would probably be a Blue FG nipple dial 1680! I drool every time I see one!

I just recently got into APs and have orderd my first, a Safari for my bday this coming weekend. Super excited.

I've also been in the Hublot game a bit and enjoy them, learned quickly that a gen clasp and strap is the way to go if you are going to wear one for more than 30mins.

I'll be sharing some of my knowledge with you guys and just want everyone to know that I am glad to be here.

Not another ROLEX guy...and who would wear a Hublot for more than 30 seconds anyhow...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeessssss as highflyingclive would have said

werner.jpg

BTW welcome

ha, thanks.

as i can see "the friendliest watch forum on the planet" :g: haha.... loving it already!

tve9489-19650924-156.gif

Tell me, Schultz, which Colonel is running this camp, the moderators or me? I sometimes wonder.

Welcome, and I saw your tuto about basic watch modding with stuf laying around house, on RWI I think?

It was really. really helpful, please post here.