When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New pam213 Asia 7750 keeps freezing

carliv

Only had for a few days. Keeps freezing up. Will wind up and run for a while then just stops. Second hand usually on 52 sec mark. A smack and it goes again for a bit. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix the issue without having to send back?

Thanks

I would recommend posting it to MD2020. He's over in Chicago and from what I've heard he's one of the best (with very reasonable prices as well). With a complete service your watch should run buttery smooth and accurate for several years to come making a service a worthwhile investment.

• Like 1

Both A7750 watches I've owned did that. One all the time the other while running the chrono. The former had a broken fourth wheel pinion. The other hasn't been serviced yet. Bottom line is send it for servicing. I've read so many posts about malfunctioning 7750 movements that it seems like servicing is just a fact of life.

Send it off to Vaccum in Florida. 7750 is his bread and butter ... Also perfect lume and AR.

I don't know how many people I have told that you need to expected complicated troubles from complicated movements. You need to EXPECT the cost of full service in addition to the price of your watch when you buy a 775x timepiece.