When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

From super frankens to no watches!

irolexu

Well having my financial life spiral into the ground back up then spiral back down again I can officially say I have no watches! I've owned everything from super Sean 3135 powered subs to panerai daylight to some rare pieces such as bk transformers. Now I have 0 watches! It is beyond a weird feeling for me and hurts even more to see such beautiful watches in the wild but not to worry gents I have a very nice build coming up as my life heads in a more positive manner!

Gotta say you guys have been a great group for the few years I've been on here!

• Like 1

Watches come, watches go, life goes on. Remember they are just inanimate objects that can be replaced. When things get better, you will be re energized , and your quest can begin anew. Who knows, you may discover that the ones you had were not what you really wanted after all. After all these years of buying wearing and selling watches, I have seen my ideas of the "perfect" watch change over time. The most coveted watch in 1980 may not even make the top 10 list now!!

Life's pendulum swings from one end to the next. Stay in the mid-point area and hang around the forum.

You got that right buddy! :)

12 years ago I went from international traveler/entertainer to homeless and in a wheelchair for a couple years.

I recovered and the next ten years I owned a very successful business..6 months ago heart failure, business gone..

Life is full of surprizes and bad things can happen to anybody, what I have learned from all this..never take anything or anyone for granted

Enjoy who you have, and what you have... each and every day....even though it's so easy to get caught up in everyday problems.

• Like 3

Try to see and enjoy the positive things that happen everyday.

The smallest things can make your day , that's why i always end with words

"carpe diem"

Having a lot of luxery goods is nice but doesn't mean anything if your health or your financial situation is ok.

Some people are willing to give up all their money and luxery goods to get their health back , me included.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PM me your mailing address. I have something just laying around I can send you, so you'll have something to wear if you want.

Hang in there, things always change, that's the only thing we know for sure. Hopefully for the better for you.

Dave...

• Like 1

We've all been there.

I don't know a single successful person that doesn't have a story like that. (Myself included.)

The old saying  "This too, shall pass" comes to mind. Whether it's success or failure...both are temporary.

Keep your chin up.