When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD 2020' s return ? answer!

Mike on a bike

Guys I know many of you have pieces with Mike, as stated before he is at a funeral out of town. I have been in contact  he will be returning this Tuesday, keep in mind he most likely has a ton of PMs and emails to answer so it may take awhile to get to all. But rest assured Mike is taking care of family business and will be back to get things back on track.

• Like 2

I know that folks get anxious when emails and PM's aren't answered within nanoseconds of sending, but you can rest assured that Mike will work thru all of them when he returns. Like Mike on a bike said, he is at a funeral, very sad situation, and sounded like when I spoke with him a few days ago, he was going to have to help with arrangements, etc.

Mike is a professional, he is a watchmaker full time, and he will get everything sorted out and all the watches on hand finished up when he returns. Mike is very good at what he does, and he is rapidly achieving the status of "go to" guy when it comes to watch modding and repairs. Have patience, and you will be rewarded.

Yes, Mike is becoming a great 'go-to-guy'. I have had work done by Mike in the past and his work is outstanding.

I trust Mike, as he has 3 other watches of mine now getting work done.

I have patiences and I hope others do to. Family comes 1st, Always. Our 'hobbie' stuff can wait for Mike to get back

on track.

Mike, I hope your string of bad luck has ended. You deserve a break my friend!

Dave...

You guys have eased my fears. I sent him my first brand new rep that was having an issue last week and haven't gotten any responses so naturally I was really nervous I was getting scammed. Thanks guys! Hope he's doing well through a tough time.

You guys have eased my fears. I sent him my first brand new rep that was having an issue last week and haven't gotten any responses so naturally I was really nervous I was getting scammed. Thanks guys! Hope he's doing well through a tough time.

Do not fear, mike is here!!

• Like 1