When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Recommend a decent, somewhat inexpensive Mesh bracelet?

vibramute64

I have two Submariners that are almost identical. One is on a SS bracelet, the other on a nato band. I'm not really digging the nato look, and I recently saw a picture of a 5513 on a shark mesh divers braclet and thought it looked smart.

My first stop was Ebay, of course there are a bunch listed. It's almost overwhelming, some look identical (even use the same stock photo) yet vary considerably in price.

Before I overpay, or underpay and end up with junk, can somebody recommend me something?

Ideally, I'm looking for in the $30-70 range, decent quality, easily adjustable. 

Vibramute 

I have one I bought from the Canadian seller at your ebay link. It's good quality and good service from that seller.

I don't think personally they really go well with rolex..but that's just me. I used mine on either my Omega PO or Speedy.

Here is the exact bracelet on an Omega case. Very comfy....but straight ends may not rock on a Rolex well?

40f22360-1.jpg

woof, that looks great! 

I typically agree that the mesh bracelet is perfect on an Omega and doesn't seem very Rolex-y, but I recently saw some photos of an old (gen) Submariner with a similar band and somehow aesthetically it worked. I think I'm going to give it a try!

Here it is on my Rotary quartz beater ,close to a Rolex look!

post-44391-0-76186300-1377386794_thumb.j

Now this is the 20mm proper size by measurement for the watch. But with the mesh looks a little weak at spring bar as you can see. I have picked up his 22 to see how that works ,have not fitted yet.

Vibra, I've got a 22mm Breitling mesh I'll send you if you can use it. ??

Thank you sir, I may take you up on it. I'm still poking around the net trying to decide what I want to do. I'm actually eyeing a bund strap now, lol.