When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beware Scammer Op Recoop ! just tried to sell me an AP GP for 3300 usd !

fire007

• 2 weeks later...

now that my ban is lifted...

friend, there was no asking price in our thread.

as to why 2500 euros, i was saying that it wouldnt surprised me if the full mod works when ready, cost around 2500 euros.

would you like me to printscreen our conversation and show it here?

i was going to but in full consideration that you will be made a laughing stock for the lack of literacy skills, english reading comprehension, to be precise.

this shall suffice.

Hey guys,

Is one of you perhaps interested to buy an AAA+ Swiss Sub with a genuine Swiss ETA with diamond and other precious stones decorated main plate for only $3000? :D

Me Me ...I read it first..... I bags it.... as long as its guaranteed AAA+ if its AA+ I aint interested.... :)

Hey guys,

Is one of you perhaps interested to buy an AAA+ Swiss Sub with a genuine Swiss ETA with diamond and other precious stones decorated main plate for only $3000? :D

Thats a steal considering its AAA+ with Swiss ETA movement... I offer $3200! :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

now that my ban is lifted...

friend, there was no asking price in our thread.

as to why 2500 euros, i was saying that it wouldnt surprised me if the full mod works when ready, cost around 2500 euros.

would you like me to printscreen our conversation and show it here?

i was going to but in full consideration that you will be made a laughing stock for the lack of literacy skills, english reading comprehension, to be precise.

this shall suffice.

Some people are born mediocre, some people achieve mediocrity, and some people have mediocrity thrust upon them. Pick the one that suit you if you can Fool !

Some people are born mediocre, some people achieve mediocrity, and some people have mediocrity thrust upon them. Pick the one that suit you if you can Fool !

For me I think I was born with it :)

But it has taken a lot of hard work and practice to reach the standards of mediocrity that I have achieved today.... :)