When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Poor service by member paid but no product

Pino84

Have you checked to see if the member has log in on here since your messages?

Was the watch bought from a sales thread here?

How was the shipping advertised or what did you agree?

Did the guy confirm it was posted or any message after you made payment?

Maybe if you can answer these then the advice can be more specific to your concerns :)

But I applaud your initial post and wording :)

Sorry I made the payment on the second and he confirmed he had revived it. And said he would notify me when posted. I waited till the 4th them replied asking if it had been posted. He replied he hadn't had time but would post it the next day the 5th. I have messaged him twice since and no reply or watch. He has been active with other sales in this time

In which case I would contact admin mate and explain who and what... etc

But in the first instance let them help you...and if you see any of his sales post I would post in it that you are still awaiting a reply and confirmation that he has sent your watch...

Where are you located? In the sales thread, he states that the watch is in the EU, but not specifically where. I'm sure Andy will get to the bottom of this.

I cannot see for the life of me see why folks don't return Pm's or emails. If I sell something, I have and obligation to let the buyer know when I send the package out, furnish a working tracking number, and follow up if he messages me. Just common courtesy and good business sense.