When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It does not seem right

dvn

I do not mean to sound like a new guy but Does the tracking below seems odd to you? It has not change the status for a whole week. Does government shut down caused this issue?

DATE & TIME. STATUS OF ITEM. LOCATION

September 30, 2013 , 4:16 pm. Processed Through Sort Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

September 28, 2013 , 10:49 pm. Processed Through Sort Facility GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA

September 28, 2013 , 6:40 pm. Acceptance CHINA

Mate I wouldn't worry too much, some of my packages have been held up for seemingly ages then all of a sudden had a knock at the door....postie had it in his hand :inverted: 

Hope you get it soon mate :)  

Status has changed to "Return to Sender", why?

Service Type: Priority Mail Express®

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Return to Sender ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), NY 11430 October 13, 2013 9:42 pm Processed Through Sort Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) October 13, 2013 9:42 pm Arrived at Sort Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) October 13, 2013 9:40 pm Processed through USPS Sort Facility JAMAICA, NY 11499 October 12, 2013 12:18 am Processed Through Sort Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) September 30, 2013 4:16 pm Origin Post is Preparing Shipment     Processed Through Sort Facility GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA September 28, 2013 10:49 pm Acceptance CHINA September 28, 2013 6:40 pm

I had practically the same Thing happen a year ago, ordered something from Australia, showed clearing customs here, then for some reason showed returned to origin PO. The sender checked with the origin PO, no record of the package there? Well about three months later, the package showed up at my PO. Tracking had long since expired, so no idea as to where it was

or what convoluted journey it took. Strange PO doings.

They return to sender when the item is undelivered, you need to contact the Post Office quickly and find out why.

Sometimes they try to deliver when no one is home (and fail to leave notice) other times there may be a wrong address on the package.

Ken

Your Label Number:

Your Item Status:

Your item was returned to the sender on October 13, 2013 at 9:42 pm in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), NY 11430 because it could not be delivered as addressed.

-Processed Through Sort Facility, October 13, 2013, 9:42 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

-Arrived at Sort Facility, October 13, 2013, 9:40 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

-Processed through USPS Sort Facility, October 12, 2013, 12:18 am, JAMAICA, NY 11499

-Processed Through Sort Facility, September 30, 2013, 4:16 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

-Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

-Processed Through Sort Facility, September 28, 2013, 10:49 pm, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA

-Acceptance, September 28, 2013, 6:40 pm, CHINA