When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New small seconds Hublot Classic Fusion

CokeSmurf

Hey guys!

Just been and tried the new version of the Hub CF, that now has small seconds and no DW.
Looks pretty cool, and would seem to be easier to make an accurate rep of since the issue with the misalignment of the DW window is not longer an issue that needs to be dealt with!

Link:http://www.hublot.com/en_US/watch/classic-fusion/571/classico-ultra-thin-titanium-black-shiny-dial 

Here it is

post-47952-0-05278200-1381919219_thumb.p

I personally love it, and may well get the gen soon!

Another issue that I wanted to adress is the strange fact that all the hub reps are Swiss ETA movements, or asian ETA, but what is the point in using ETA when Hublot gen movements are not in-house. (With the exception of a select few; HUB9001, HUB6003, HUB8000, HUB6002, HUB9000 and the famous MP02. All of these movements are exceedingly rare in percentage of usage in the Hublot range.)

The thing that nobody will ever admit, is that Hublot gen movements are in fact heavily modified Sellita movements.
Why isn't the Hublot rep range made with Sellita movements, like a certain amount of other reps are?
The DW Window problem would certainly be easier to fix, along with many other things!

CS

• Like 1

WOW!  That is a model of Hublot that I have not seen before, and one that I actually kinda like.  Aside from the look of the 4000m diver, Hublot typically does nothing for me, but this one...  well, I just may have to grab one of these reps.  Thanks for the post!

Uber,

"WOW!  That is a model of Hublot that I have not seen before, and one that I actually kinda like.  Aside from the look of the 4000m diver, Hublot typically does nothing for me, but this one...  well, I just may have to grab one of these reps.  Thanks for the post!"

Ditto, never really went for them but this one works for me also.

The new Jay-Z watch is pretty much the same as the new Small Seconds one, except for the obvious absence of the small seconds, also the absence of the date.

It seems as all the Classic Fusion models from now on have a new, reformed dial!

That CB on the Shawn Carter looks pretty cool, also rather easy to rep too!

CokeSmurf, the subdial for the seconds on the Shawn Carter CF is on the same place, I saw that after taking a good look at the watch :p

Damn it man, you're right!

I hadn't even noticed it was there!

Those sneaky bastards...