When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix Enquiries

r11co

Has anyone received comms from Angel/Jay in the last 5 days? Reason I am asking is I enquired last Sunday about an order I need in time for Christmas, and they are going to lose a sale if I don't hear back from them within the next few days.

If you are reading this guys - please get in touch. :thumbs:

I think they must be getting more busy lately... about a month ago I got regular 24 hours turnaround on emails, now it's taking closer to 2-3 days... but they do seem to get back...

If you haven't, resend the email, they have missed a few of mine (just lost in the hord of email I suppose) so it can't hurt.

Judging by how they have gotten back to me I can say in general they are very good about getting back in a reasonable period of time (I think 3 days on the long end is reasonable especially in Dec).

If it comes down to it though, buy from another dealer... I don't think they will take it personally or anything :)

I've resent!

They've always been spot on in the past and I've been a fairly regular customer so I'm pretty accustomed to their response time. Just wondered if there was something amiss of late though.

My other suspicion is that they are delaying replying to me until they can make enquiries of their own and get back to me with an answer :)

That's always possible...

I have been in almost constant contact with them for the last month or so (big order with lots of complications) and so have noticed it on a daily basis... but still getting responses and good ones at that so I think its just busy season.

But I did get an email today from them so they are still there and alive (probably freezing their a**es off) :rolleyes: