When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MLinNYinHD is a scammer... don't buy / sell!

dommysam

Thanks Richard, that makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that I did make the first post but there is no option to edit it. In face there is no option to edit any of my posts except for what appears to be a few hours after making one. My post from earlier today for example I no longer have an "Edit" button for!

Thanks Richard, that makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that I did make the first post but there is no option to edit it. In face there is no option to edit any of my posts except for what appears to be a few hours after making one. My post from earlier today for example I no longer have an "Edit" button for!

Thats because of your membership level mate.... you need to upgrade to get those privileges :)

• Like 1

Guest Tras4life

people shouldnt think a moderater or if these threads might help in a M2M ISSUE BUT these threads HAVE NOT & WILL NOT help out in these deals between members(key) as i cant imagine anyone being scared by chatroom banter or until and until i hear a story where someone gets jumped and murdered or this exact scenario.

......15 fat guys from st louis all wearing wearing limited edition ap's and vintage rare one of a kind rolex subdivers and ap royals (and their group when together happen to account for half of the limited aps ever made and rarest subdiver collection).. and their alias are all later traced back to various internet message boards AND LATER THEY ARE ALL identified as being respected welll know supporting adminstative expert black belt members of INSERT REPLICA WATCH FORUM HERE and......

transcripts are read that showed.......that now deceased single dad of 5 rescue dogs in seattle AKA DOCUMENTED SCAMMER: HUBLO000TBOYMILLI00NAIRE had lied about his franken vintage rolex diving diver's history and VALUE$$ (which only 7 employees of a cotton t shirt store in ireland have the last and only originals of this uber rare serial, that were given to them if they were employees of the week)

that he KNEW EXACTLY based on email records that when he sent the watch via usps to a basement bedroom of an illinois subburbarban familys high school dropout son(insert replica watch forums names here) resident watch super CUSTOMIZER DR.CHI_STONER, that the bezel insert was taken of a chinese homage watch bough on ebay, and the movement was a modifed seagul with stickers from Dr. CHI_STONERS labs to make it look old and completely different in everyway, proving he know that the trade value was no where near the same as accused ringleader and former reality tv actor and it helper from pennsylvanie and the the father of 8 children all born the sametime and of various ethicities, John goss..... The dead mans name is being withheld til law enforcement can find out if he has any family but his body was identified by his picture on a printed paper found crumbled up in his wallet with his name , adress, email and phone numbers , and info that said fellow members were going to kill him if he didn't refund John immediately and his phone had thousands of harassing texts from identified replica watch obsesses! OK YOU GET IT

:D

i lost £1200 in 14 months coz of these charge backs from pp, i now know chargeback can take place as far as up to 6 months after transaction. as a seller you are secure if you have posted to pp registered address and you have proof of postage on that pp registered address and you have received the money for selling goods and not services or gift type payment. so just keep proof of postage for up to 6 months to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk