When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The rep you'll never let go

Legend

I guess this must be my Tag Heuer Link.

With ETA movement.

In the early days this was a very good rep. I do not known how the reps are today but it is a very nice watch. It is not getting that much wrist time, but it was my first "really good, high end, rep". I have some others that also are good, but this was the first.

me

Easy. I have only three reps left.

This has been my weekly wearer since 2006. Franken SMP. Runs like a champ. A7750 is a great movement.

IMG_0511.jpg

My franken WM9 Sub. Feels almost like wearing a gen.

88_zps3944e7ac.jpg

White Discovery. Gets weekly wrist action as well.

IMG_1387-1.jpg

Thanks, but it's not bronze.....

It's made by Uwe from Timebandit's, what he did to get the bronze look ,I don't know.

But I know I love this watch and that it's a keeper.  :)

It is indeed very beautiful, in a vintage way. Looks like it has survived through a war. Can I know the case size and movement please?

I always wanted something like this, but a watch built like yours is definitely not easily available. 

It is indeed very beautiful, in a vintage way. Looks like it has survived through a war. Can I know the case size and movement please?

I always wanted something like this, but a watch built like yours is definitely not easily available. 

Guessing that it may be difficult to obtain  a similar one. :)

It is a mini EGI 47 mm case with a 21J automatic movement, it's the appearance that counts here, not the inside. :)

'' Looks like it has survived through a war'' ...... sure  :D

IMG_1941.jpg

Guessing that it may be difficult to obtain  a similar one. :)

It is a mini EGI 47 mm case with a 21J automatic movement, it's the appearance that counts here, not the inside. :)

'' Looks like it has survived through a war'' ...... sure  :D

IMG_1941.jpg

very nice backdrop..where are you, in a Nazi hideout? :lol:

You're right, as long as the watch keeps time reasonably well, this is an awesome specimen. 

Wear her well and congrats. :)

hey nice watch! where did you get this one? 

I didn't know Breguet produces sporty models.. this is nice and must be very uncommon   :thumbs:

Thank you: I really love this watch I saw it first (gen) in Montecarlo in the late 90's. Quite expensive watch then and now. The first replica I got from a TD and sadly was stolen a few months later. This one I bought from a fellow member on this board early this year. I don't think they produde this model anymore (gen or rep).The current version is larger (42mm) and has a date at 6. It is called the Transatlantique.

Thank you: I really love this watch I saw it first (gen) in Montecarlo in the late 90's. Quite expensive watch then and now. The first replica I got from a TD and sadly was stolen a few months later. This one I bought from a fellow member on this board early this year. I don't think they produde this model anymore (gen or rep).The current version is larger (42mm) and has a date at 6. It is called the Transatlantique.

very nice, wear her well.. honestly, if I saw your watch in real life, I would have no idea if its a rep or gen. I would just think its very nice, and very uncommon. :thumbs: