When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas Is Here :)

Admin

Well, as you can see, we have been in the basement, blown some dust of some old boxes and picke out our christmas decoration. We hope you like it. (If you don't you can use the drop down menu at the bottom left to change back to the winter theme.

Due to refurbishing, the RWG theme will no be available for a month or so. It will return in a new and improved flavour ;) Because of this refurbishin there might also be some services that will be unavailable for shorter periods of time. These will hopefully all be back when we have finished our work.

Christmas lotteries

Every week until christmas we will be arranging a new lottery. This first week, we have 70 tickets available. The next weeks we won't have any limit. We will make 500 tickets available every week and then draw a winner at the end of the week ;)

Many of the dealers have said yes to sponsor prices and others we have not asked because they have already contributed many times earlier. No matter what, we would like to thank ALL our dealer for being a part of our great hobby.

This weeks prizes: http://lottery.rwg.cc/prizes.php

Click the banner or use this adress: http://lottery.rwg.cc to go to the lottery.

If you have not participated in the lottery, you this is what you have to do;

1. Register

http://lottery.rwg.cc/register.htm

Fill in your preferes username and a REAL e-mailadress. Our automated lottery script sends the winner notification e-mail to the adress you have provided here

2. Log in

http://lottery.rwg.cc

Enter the username and e-mailadress you just registered

3. Select your ticket numbers.

By holding down the CTRL-button, you can select as many as you want.

4. Pay

Continue to pay via paypal

5. That's it. Now cross your fingers and wait. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RWG Christmas Gift

Just another link for the donation button, for all of you who think RWG has been a really good kid this year. All x-mas gifts will be listed on our donations page.

I think that's about it for now. If you have any questions, feel free to contact a RWG crew member :)

Enjoy.

T

wow! that's pretty funky Admin!! I like it, it's getting me into the xmas spirit for sure, and I guess it is already the 1st of December!!

I shall also be entering the lottery as per usual, and as per usual, I shall probably not win anything at all!!!

Well done, and once again a great big thank you for everything you do for us!

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Right come on everyone - I already have 2 tickets which haven't got a chance in hell so the odds have dropped from 70-1 to 68-1!!!

And for all you UK and EUR guys, have you seen the exchange rate recently??!!!! This is cheap as chips and for a very worthy cause!!!!

My wife doesn't call me "Grinch Boy" for nothing.

She even bought me a button that reads "Just say Bah!"

But I suppose if I down enough Christmas libations I can bring myself to get into the holiday spirit.

Merry Christmas, Admin, and thanks for all of your work. I just purchased five lottery tickets...before even looking to see what the prizes might be. The PO Chrono could really put me in the holiday mood!!

One warning, though. If the decorations stay up past Jan. 1 you are going to have some very concerned members.

Not to be a party pooper but is there anyway we can get an option to shut off the Christmas or winter decorations. When the winter stuff went up we had the option of sutting it off, but now we only have the option of either Chirstmas or winter, can we get our plain old nothing option back?

Not to be a party pooper but is there anyway we can get an option to shut off the Christmas or winter decorations. When the winter stuff went up we had the option of sutting it off, but now we only have the option of either Chirstmas or winter, can we get our plain old nothing option back?

Hi T

Sorry, not today. The regular RWG skin has been removed for maintenance and is unavailable. I'll see if I can set it up as a backup skin or something, so that you can choose it ;)

Logged in, and no tickets avaliable :( ??

There are still some tickets available, but they are on hold. This is because some members has reserved their number, moved on to pay but never finished the payment process. The members have been contacted and I will hold these tickets for 30 minutes from now. If no payment is received, the tickets will be made available.

Hi T:

Thanks so much for going through the extra effort to give me the option of the "nothing" theme again. I know you work VERY hard to do nice things like the decorations so I appreciate it when you go out of your way from someone who just likes it as simple as possible.

Extra work on your part and I honestly appreciate it.

TVT

Hi T:

Thanks so much for going through the extra effort to give me the option of the "nothing" theme again. I know you work VERY hard to do nice things like the decorations so I appreciate it when you go out of your way from someone who just likes it as simple as possible.

Extra work on your part and I honestly appreciate it.

TVT

No problem, buddy ;)