When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello and a big thank you to member Blue!

luke123

Hi mate

Welcome..yes plenty of brits about on all the forums.. not sure I know Blue though..is he member here or on other RWG (RWG.biz) ?

There are 2 guys that work out of UK.... Narika (Reg) and UKWatches.... Reg is on here but UK watches is a trusted dealer on RG

You will find Reg in the dealer section under Narika and find UK watches in dealer section on RG

Both sell low to mid budget reps.... I have never seen top end reps sold by them though.. if you want those then you will need to go through the bigger trusted dealers on here etc

If you are worried about customs some dealers guarantee delivery or replacement but generally uk is considered a low risk destination for reps sent out from GZ...but you can also buy from members in UK who have listed thier own reps for sale in the trade section..

There are a few UK guys that regularly sell their reps as they dont keep them long..... and I am sure if they read this they will know who I mean.. :)

PS RG stands for Repgeek

Here is link - http://www.repgeek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

• 2 weeks later...

Only just come across this website and im fooked now and I just wanted to say a Big Thank you too Blue who has given me some great infomation!

Are there many people from the UK on here? It would be great to find a UK trader aswel!

remember if you up grade your membership you can get many more features and access much more info and advice...and of course you can post in the trade section too !!

And if you go to the general discussion forum and look at this thread

http://www.rwgforum....47-next-raffle/

You see there is a great incentive apart from the above to upgrade and its very cheap to do it and also you can do it monthly for just a couple of bucks :)