When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking For Omega Planet Ocean 42.5 Advice

carphone

Hi All,

I purchased my first rep a few months ago - Perfect Sub from Josh.

I feel its time to try an orange planet ocean 42.5. I want to go for the so called 4th Gen version but is this still the latest version?

Finally i would also like to try a different dealer (other than Josh). Does anyone know a european dealer that stocks the latest version of the PO.

Going to be a chrsitmas present to my self!!

Hope someone can give me some advice.

Thanks

Dan

Just received mine yesterday from Joshua.

Shipped on Nov 29, arrived on Dec 1st :victory:

The watch is a beauty, more than my expectation :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Joshua is simply and always the best, he was able to provide me also TWO additional strap, one in Orange leather and the other in Orange rubber.

JOSHUA = GREAT MAN

Why do you want to change dealer?

The new so-called "Ultimate PO" 45mm is extremely accurate. Paul, PureTime, Joshua and Andrew carry it already... and Precious Time is getting it too.

The 4th Gen PO is still the best of the 42.5mm versions.

159938-12496.jpg

The person specifically asked about the best 42mm version and Joshua doesn't carry the 4th Gen PO (as far as I know).

First choose your watch... then choose your dealer.

As mentioned josh does not seem to make reference to the version he carries. Also i was little unhappy with the "perfect" sub. see my previous posts - crown guards overworked, date mag to right and off centre and too visable coronet at the 6 position, diver extension would not deploy. sent it back to him and it came back in the same state! Didnt get a response from my emails after that!

I tried a genuine 42.5 and 45 orange PO on last week and the 45 is just to big for my wrist. :wounded1:

So 42.5 it is.

On the genuine the bezel is very very tight, is the replica similar?

I will get in touch with Precious Time. Does he have a site or is it PM only?

Many thanks for all the help.

Regards

Dan

4th gen PO is not as far from the 45mm ultimate as you might think.... the quality and feel is just amazing. Omega logo placement is now spot on. Gap between end link and bracelet not noticable. Really quality feel to the 4th gen 42mm also. If the 42mm had a longer minute hand Id challenge anyone to say the ultimate is much better....