When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with qc

Wani Yi

I hope he asks for another one. And a 3rd and 4th. Then he will learn what everyone here with more experience has been trying to explain. Sometimes folks just don't listen.

I told him to send me the high quality QC pictures, will take a look but I don't see the problem with this watch too ;) 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wani Yi

Being a new member asking for help, it does not help to be rude and sarcastic if the replies given are not to your expectations/liking.

Our individual expectations are all different, and when someone chimes in with their opinion, it is according to THEIR expectations, and not necessarily one congruent with yours. 

Certain individuals could not tolerate inaccuracies, and some, flaws that they could observe but which are negligible to others.

If you post your QC pics, then expect and accept the different opinions rendered.

At the end of the day, if everyone loves the watch and thinks its ok, but you do not, would you then bring accept it? You are going to be the owner and wearer of the watch, not anyone else. If you already spotted and circled the flaws, then simply ask the dealer to get a new one for you. No point challenging the opinions of others here.  All you want is a nice watch and not arguments.

Did I miss any point?

I hope he asks for another one. And a 3rd and 4th. Then he will learn what everyone here with more experience has been trying to explain. Sometimes folks just don't listen.

Indeed, the OP has been here just over two weeks and doesn't appreciate our advice, so I refrain form giving him anymore of my time.

Indeed, the OP has been here just over two weeks and doesn't appreciate our advice, so I refrain form giving him anymore of my time.
sorry for being here for only 2 weeks as i migrated here as rwi is down. If i irritate u please ignore me as i might have over reacted to ur words 'being a bit anal' Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk Edited by Wani Yi

Please repost this on RWI with this same attitude . You will be roasted like the turkey we ate on Thursday. You received a lot more polite response here from multiple people.

yes received polite responses from many people which obviously isnt u. As long as u get sarcastic at me i will be the same to u. Have a good day :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Sarcastic ? You seem to have an issue with everyone. One person told you that you were a bit too anal. That bothered you. Now I'm sarcastic. I see a common theme here. Everyone else is wrong and you are right ? Since you know so much more than us , don't bother asking for advice

so this isnt sarcastic? I must be too fragile :(

Actually, being new and 2 weeks here is not your fault. We all go through that phase.

BMW760 was referencing your previous post pertaining to acceptance of the "dings and dents" and whatnot, if you read his post carefully.

To be fair, your post prior to his was also laced with sarcasm and exaggeration, as obviously, nobody likes a watch with such flaws on them.

So make peace, and I hope you get a watch that is nice and acceptable to you.

BMW760 is not your enemy, just let it go.

In a forum where everyone mostly do not know one another in real life, misunderstandings arising from posts occur easily.

Choose to believe that most members here are not mean-spirited, and you would fare a lot happier. 

Thats all, good luck with your Hublot! :)

Actually, being new and 2 weeks here is not your fault. We all go through that phase.

BMW760 was referencing your previous post pertaining to acceptance of the "dings and dents" and whatnot, if you read his post carefully.

To be fair, your post prior to his was also laced with sarcasm and exaggeration, as obviously, nobody likes a watch with such flaws on them.

So make peace, and I hope you get a watch that is nice and acceptable to you.

BMW760 is not your enemy, just let it go.

In a forum where everyone mostly do not know one another in real life, misunderstandings arising from posts occur easily.

Choose to believe that most members here are not mean-spirited, and you would fare a lot happier.

Thats all, good luck with your Hublot! :)

yes i guess i was in fault. One of the members spent his time to have a look at the original photos. He told me its acceptable but did give his opinion on a scratched h screw. If i have irritated anyone, sorry. Enjoy the christmas season everyone. I wish i could be somewhere else, where its not hot and sunny on christmas :(

yes i guess i was in fault. One of the members spent his time to have a look at the original photos. He told me its acceptable but did give his opinion on a scratched h screw. If i have irritated anyone, sorry. Enjoy the christmas season everyone. I wish i could be somewhere else, where its not hot and sunny on christmas :(

No, lets not make this about you or the people who posted. They (and I) obviously have nothing against you personally, remember that.

It is, as I mentioned, merely a case of opinion variety and nothing more. Some of us are more prone to colorful language than others, that happens in the forum as well as in real life.

This is about one specific watch which you would be getting from your dealer. I hope you communicate well with your dealer and get a nice piece, in time for Xmas! 

BTW, good choice for a rep model. :thumbs:

bmw i declare a truce to be made . Sorry mate :)

you got heart, and my respect. Well done.

Thanks legend u really are a legend lol

ah, believe me I had run-ins with a few of the members here before. So I have had some experience in managing myself on this boards and not take things too seriously anymore. The only difference between me and you here is that I joined a bit earlier than you and yes, I have received pictures of watches from dealers with flaws so serious that it makes yours look like a $25,000 gen by comparison. :lol:

Relax mate, all will be well. I know BMW760 to be a gentleman, having spoken to him before.

He would definitely reciprocate your gesture in kind. Just enjoy yourself here and help is always available to those who really need it. 

Take good care and keep us updated!

emm.. I'm usually very very picky, but the things u circled, i don't see much flaws... You're not buying a gen hublot bro.. just nit pick the errors that are relevant.. not every single error. You can never find a perfect rep.. with a fraction of the price, the QC's are also a fraction of the effort. Take that to account.\

The TD's a great guy, if u dont like it, then ask for a different one. But you might get a worse or better depending on your luck.

GL on purchase =)

Edited by folex

emm.. I'm usually very very picky, but the things u circled, i don't see much flaws... You're not buying a gen hublot bro.. just nit pick the errors that are relevant.. not every single error. You can never find a perfect rep.. with a fraction of the price, the QC's are also a fraction of the effort. Take that to account. The TD's a great guy, if u dont like it, then ask for a different one. But you might get a worse or better depending on your luck. GL on purchase =)
it appeared as if there was dust inside the dial, scratches here and there on the original photo i received so i asked the dealer to just check if its dirty/reflection etc. He got back to me and has changed the scratched screws, confirmed its dust and dirt and its waiting to be shipped :) Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk Edited by Wani Yi

it should be like this way and seems everything goes good now that we all wanna see, and indeed we have too many great members here, like legend, petem (sometimes just ignore his sarcasm and i know he is just being fun, a great guy here :partytime:  ) and many many.  I'm quite newbie here, but spent some time each day here to read, these geeks are my icons, just hope one day i will be a expert myself ;)

and good luck with your hublot  B)

it should be like this way and seems everything goes good now that we all wanna see, and indeed we have too many great members here, like legend, petem (sometimes just ignore his sarcasm and i know he is just being fun, a great guy here :partytime: ) and many many. I'm quite newbie here, but spent some time each day here to read, these geeks are my icons, just hope one day i will be a expert myself ;)

and good luck with your hublot B)

thanks for you words. Received confirmation that it will be shipped today :) now i have to wait patiently........which will feel like forever :(