When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just bought one of these......

Kck74

Hi all,

Warning- noob alert, lol! Just bought one of these second hand, my first foray into this bluddi addictive world ;)..........

http://www.tswatchltd.com/13902-ro13902-submariner-ceramic-bezel-black-ult-noobfactory-asian-2836.html

A couple of questions guys..

How often does it need winding? I have only ever had battery powered watches before

The date won't change? I had to wind the hours forward to get the right date rather than the date clicking forward how I imagine it should do.

Just accept the second point or get it serviced and see if it's repairable?

Many thanks all

Kev

If you're wearing it regularly, it should only need to be wound when it's run down all the way and stopped.

As far as the date ... again, if it's on every day the date will keep up.  If you're planning on wearing it in rotation and resetting it a lot, then you might want to get it fixed.

The date will not set with the quickset? Are you finding the second crown position correctly, because with some movements, it's tricky to find. A tiny bit too far out and you are in the hand setting position. If the watch is a keeper, I would get the watch serviced and get the time setting problem sorted out as well as a strip. clean and oil.

Cheers for the replies,

It is my first rep and will only be one of 2 that I own so it will be worn very regularly :) so hopefully will keep time properly.

The TS watch site was a link that was posted on the sales thread that I bought the watch from, are they possibly a TD on RWI?