When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

buying from Sead

importr

More often than not he ships watches without telling you.

Or maybe he's still waiting for stock.

Wait another week for his response. I think he's a one man show so imagine you times hundreds of other buyers. He can catch up that fast.

Sead is unorthodox as far as TDs come (e.g. no QC photos or tracking info will be sent unless you specifically ask for them), but because he takes his time to pick what he ships, you'll hardly have any reason to complain about what you get from him. I find his prices quite reasonable, and often much below those of the competition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok guys Thanks for the reassurances. Just wasn't aware of the difference between him and other dealers for processing stuff.

When you get told that stuff is in stock and in the same country, I kinda expected it to be delivered sooner.

I'll wait it out for a while.

Cheers :)

"Sead is unorthodox as far as TDs come (e.g. no QC photos or tracking info will be sent unless you specifically ask for them), but because he takes his time to pick what he ships, you'll hardly have any reason to complain about what you get from him. I find his prices quite reasonable, and often much below those of the competition."

That about sums it up guys, I use Sead and Toro like to be a person not a number.

PS they also take time out to post and answer questions on OUR board the rest of dealers pretty much ignore us.

Spend your money with the guys who are here for us!