When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

93150...so who's got the best?

sishac

Hi everyone, I'm looking to pick up a 93150 for a gen 1680 while I save up for a gen and wanted some thoughts on where I should pick one up. I have one now from another rep, but the crown on the clasp is laughable. any suggestions?

Hi everyone, I'm looking to pick up a 93150 for a gen 1680 while I save up for a gen and wanted some thoughts on where I should pick one up. I have one now from another rep, but the crown on the clasp is laughable. any suggestions?

Hi I want to know too i need one for my 5513 yuki build ! my gen crown is pending but i still have no strap !

Edited by aeromatic

You can wear it on a NATO for the time being...very comfortable!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes thats what i will do i have a rep riveted but the pins just keep falling apart only the clasp is usable mabe i should order a sterile brace from ebay and fit my clasp 

Angus at pure time sells them for $50. Its a cartel, but if you find a gen flip lock you'd be set!

That sounds like a good deal to me. I've also wondered about taking the puretime cartel bracelet and putting a TC clasp on it- it may say 92350 on the clasp, but it would still look good.