When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GOT MY TC SUB V6.

jack219

Hello guys.

i just got my TC sub v6.

its an amazing watch! pics coming soon.

few questions plz:

1. which mods i have to do if i want sub closet to the gen? (except a gen insert)

2. the new bracelet (93250 v4) - consider to high quality and close to gen? any better bracelet in the market? how is bk's bracelet?

im asking it coz the watchmaker told me today the bracelet feel a cheap and not close to gen.

3. how much more or less a gen crystal for 16610?

Thanks

Jack

• Like 2

You pretty much have the closest to gen sub already. You can get a gen insert, gen crystal gen anything. But you could just be happy with what you have. TC bracelet is just as gen like as you can get when it comes to the feel, the Gen is just a cheap flimsy design.

• Like 1

You are looking at $250-300 for the gen crystal (new), and $100-150 for the gen insert (new). Gen crown and tube is the other main option.

May be able to find used parts for less, or by shopping around if you aren't in a hurry. Omega and Alberto.86 usually have them 'in stock' if you are looking for a quick purchase.

Edited by tomhorn
  • Like 1

...and $100-150 for the gen insert (new).

Does it ship via magical unicorn? :D

I've been looking out for these new inserts priced at below $150 for about a year across various fora. Haven't been able to see one.

Thank you guys for your answers and tips.

so i understand from you there isnt way to improve the bracelet by some mods and there isnt bracelet better in the market. 

maybe my watchmaker really dont know pretty much about TC bracelet compare to gen.

however, im going to order gen insert.

what else mods are important and critical? what about the crystal?

Thanks

Jack