When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aftermarket cb for a gen 1675 case?

ogladio

The problem is, whilst MQ and PHONG are the only two supplying the higher end stuff, they think they have you by the nuts.

Until I/we stop buying their products or somebody from the forum has access to higher end machinery and can produce this stuff they will continue financially exploiting and not giving a s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using the Rafflestime millsub, http://www.rafflestime.com/servlet/the-1081/Milsub-Watch-Case-Back/Detail

No engravings but cheap and accurate.

Thanks! I'll try that. So you mean you're using it with a gen 1675 case? Just double checking :)

chrono-sh*p.n*t has a few, decent prices, dont put an aftermarket caseback on a gen case

Have never seen anything decently priced from the frenchman and when I chatted with him last week he didn't have anything engraved II-IV 67. Note: he does have one listed at 195 euros, but he was transparent with it being totally bust and would not screw on a case (would need full rework/threading, which I unfortunately don't know how to do). So summarized, right now I'm sure as heck putting a rep caseback on - if I can find one that fits. What forum were we on now again..? :)