When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC v3, v4 bracelets..

jack219

Have a V3 around here somewhere......................... :bangin:  As to your question Tom most likely has it right been at this a long time. :notworthy:  Jack keep in mind is the V3 better yes most likely , I have one never bothered to switch out. Keep in mind we are the most anal bunch down to the smallest detail  :fool:  maybe just a hair better, but it is better  :g:  so the word is V3 the best one. :partytime:  Very much depends on the level of watch craziness you are at, the one you have could suit you just fine. :pimp:

• Like 1

V3 bracelet with V2 clasp is better than V3:); You need a V3 and a V2 bracelet to make the best;

Factory that made V3 stopped making it; no more V3, new factory makes V4. V4 will be improved sometime,

..........wait for V5. Expect higher price too.

• Like 1

Jack there is always a way ;) post your hunger into the wtb section and offer enough cash and I am sure somebody will sell his absolute super best v2/v3 combo ;) If you want to have my advice go with the recent tc bracelet and you will be more than happy since it's a very good bracelet. I own the latest tc bracelet and the gen one and I have to say the the recent one is excellent but please keep in mind gen is gen and rep will never be exact the same! So if you want a prrfect bracelet search trf for a gen one but I certainly advice you not to do so unless the watch you need it for is gen. Probably v2/v3 combo is better in some aspects the recent bracelet has the better coronet on the clasp. So you will never get a perfect rep bracelet but for sure a very very close one and worth every penny! :) good luck

• Like 1

Jack there is always a way ;) post your hunger into the wtb section and offer enough cash and I am sure somebody will sell his absolute super best v2/v3 combo ;) If you want to have my advice go with the recent tc bracelet and you will be more than happy since it's a very good bracelet. I own the latest tc bracelet and the gen one and I have to say the the recent one is excellent but please keep in mind gen is gen and rep will never be exact the same! So if you want a prrfect bracelet search trf for a gen one but I certainly advice you not to do so unless the watch you need it for is gen. Probably v2/v3 combo is better in some aspects the recent bracelet has the better coronet on the clasp. So you will never get a perfect rep bracelet but for sure a very very close one and worth every penny! :) good luck

thank you very much for the good advise. 

:)