When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Excited Bout Reps

EW1213

I have just ordered 5 reps from bro andrew from trustytime...

Notin to shout about,just feeling excited @ how the watches will be,hahaha...

As this is my virgin rep purchased,just hope everything will be delivered smoothly as expected... :prop: :prop:

Thks,Bro Fraggle42 & Jkay...

Pics will definitely be up once goods arrived...Am still excited bout it now,haha...

Got myself the models as below :

1)AP0143 - Royal Oak Chrono TI/RU Grey/Blk A-7750Sec@12

2)Rolex Yatchmaster II (42mm) TT White Asia 2813

3)Rolex Yachtmaster II 2013 (42mm) SS White/Blue Asia 2813

4)Rolex SS/YG 2008 GMT TT Black Swiss 2836

5)Rolex SS/SS 2013 GMT Blue-Black Swiss 2836

Abit greedy,aint i?hahaha...

Edited by craze77
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum. Quite an order there, the beautiful AP Chronopassion and the Batman GMT will still be on my list for a long time. Hope You have a small fitting screwdriver ready to adjust all those bracelets:) - and the camera set up for the pics. This is something to be excited about, the start of a wonderful collection.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Quite an order there, the beautiful AP Chronopassion and the Batman GMT will still be on my list for a long time. Hope You have a small fitting screwdriver ready to adjust all those bracelets:) - and the camera set up for the pics. This is something to be excited about, the start of a wonderful collection.

Do i need any special tools to adjust the bracelet?like ceramic type or?please advise...

Nice order. Now the hard part - waiting tic toc tic toc .....

True,te hardest & most enjoyable part i must admit..hahaha...

Thanks all bro 4 the compliments...

But sad to recieved the news from andrew earlier on that both the Yachtmaster II are out of stocks,hmmnnn...

Nevertheless,remaining 3 is still coming tru...

Will post pics one i received the gems,Stay Tuned...Tsk Tsk Tsk...

Not familiar with the term 'testing the waters' are you? ;) Enjoy your watches

As far as i'm concerned,when buying a rep,just be mentally prepared for some hiccups...But of cos,depending on what sort of scenario we are tokin about?

In lifez,LUCK plays a part...Everyone or everybody i can say,is taking a risk everyday in reality...This applies,when we decided to click the "Buy" button from that particular rep dealer whom you choosed...

What we are paying is less than 2% of the genuine products...End day,rep dealer is also trying to make a living,so when you have less expectation,lesser dissappointment will follows,haha...

From the post earlier today in general folder,i does agreed that not all descriptions that dealer post are 100% accurate,its just an advertisement.But since i choosed to buy from them,i can only trust them...

What comes around goes around,once bitten twice shy,thats all i can say...By the way,it's just my own perspective tot.. :sweatdrop:

Wow quite a hefty order for a rep virgin , I hope everything goes well . Looking forward to pictures.

Thanks...Got the 2nd QC picture today...But what it seems to me is that it's still the same...

Nevertheless,i went ahead with the confirmation after some clarification again,as i do not wished to delay further...

End day,i just have to keep my fingers crossed & :pray:  hard ya...

Will definitely post up the photos once i got the watch,stay tuned ya...

Better pop the case backs on those "Swiss" rolexes when you get them, chances are you'll find an Asian movement or a 30 year old rusty ETA lubed with a mix of pubes and saliva.

Sure,borz...Will do just that...Thks for advise :)

Hi again, You could try to change Your order to get one DSSD (great watch) and a 16600 Seadweller or Sub, other option would be the Noob Explorer II in black or white, whatever is in stock. Would also really recommend to get the AP Diver V5 or V5.1. if already available in SS, it not only looks good it´s a quality watch with the Asian movement (at least mine is).

As far as i'm concerned,when buying a rep,just be mentally prepared for some hiccups...But of cos,depending on what sort of scenario we are tokin about?

In lifez,LUCK plays a part...Everyone or everybody i can say,is taking a risk everyday in reality...This applies,when we decided to click the "Buy" button from that particular rep dealer whom you choosed...

What we are paying is less than 2% of the genuine products...End day,rep dealer is also trying to make a living,so when you have less expectation,lesser dissappointment will follows,haha...

From the post earlier today in general folder,i does agreed that not all descriptions that dealer post are 100% accurate,its just an advertisement.But since i choosed to buy from them,i can only trust them...

What comes around goes around,once bitten twice shy,thats all i can say...By the way,it's just my own perspective tot.. :sweatdrop:

Huh? All I was saying is that 5 watches is a lot to buy for a first purchase. Go big or go home right? Enjoy you watches :)

Huh? All I was saying is that 5 watches is a lot to buy for a first purchase. Go big or go home right? Enjoy you watches :)

Bro juicemouse,surething you say bro,hahaha...Am taking quite a big risk just for my virgin order... :bangin:

Maybe i starting to get poisoned by all this reps now...

Just make another order earlier on,haha... :yeah: