When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen in Pics up!

Mike on a bike

Looks very nice mike!

And that indicator between 4 and 5 has got to be a month? Says May in your pics and Oct in the other pics.

I'd like a month better than a day anyway :)

My BTR I had to get 3 links for before it would fit, will have a look and see if I have any spare.

• 2 months later...

Ifovco wound up sending that back 30 day no charge return, presented to small on my 8.5 but got this one on the way now.

16699_pt6227-ss001-13e_ULP-183495%20%28138 x 51 w/ a 10in strap ,should work.

You know if you buy from certain online dealers (Watchery, World of Watches, Joma, ETC) you get 30 days to return no restock fee put on bill me later no money put out  or interest W/ 6 months to pay.. So no $ out of pocket try it on ,no like send back 6-8 bucks shipping they credit Bill Me later no cost there. Some go out buy the Rep to try out I get the Gen ,much cheaper and it is the actual watch!

89 EACH! Are they solid gold?

Just ordered a Sinn U1 and triple checked the bracelet and strap will fit me, it's all tegimented and matching links are available so not a problem. I think the standard bracelet will fit 8.5", strap a bit longer.

Stainless? They're 'avin a laugh!

The U1 is a gen, from here:-

http://www.pageandcooper.com/sinn-u1-tegimented-metal-bracelet/

Cheaper than anywhere else and got the tegimented clasp on the rubber thrown in (usually £190)

The other place in the UK who is an authorised dealer, Chronomaster Ltd, told me that "The U1 doesn't come fully tegimented, you need to use a tegimented braclet from another watch and it doesn't properly match in colour" which is [censored] - so I emailed him back saying something like "Thanks for telling me that you've got a standard U1 in stock that you really want to shift, but saying that rather than lying would have been better. Tara!" :)