When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretime , any issues ?

Jordanf1

Guys

As the title suggests , What The Go With Puretime Not Replying To Emails For The Past 2 Weeks ? seems to me when i send an email it stays in my outbox which generally means no server responce at their end. Ive Had A 44Mm Carbon Roo Id Paid For 8 Weeks Ago And No Responce.  Seems a bit lame IMHO and im sure im not the only one that's pre-orederd and paid for a AP 44mm

Cheers

Daz

I have been getting answers on my email the last week, even if they weren't what I wanted to hear.

Ordered a PAM 389 and a AP Chrono, but the PAM seems to be still missing.

Maybe they shouldn't advertise as "available" if it isn't.

And when I asked for one of the ZF T-shirts I was told I have to order from 2/14 - 2/17 (today) ... not cool.

I am about to cancel the order and re-order just so they have to give me the fee@king shirt s I can give it to my son ... :)

PS: On another note: I just ordered a Tudor BB from Sora at shinewatch over at RWI and her service was outstanding, Even shipped the watch DHL so I would get it in time.

Great communications as well.

Reputated dealer or not, PT communications can be improved, by a lot. 

They can start by actually attempting to communicate for a start before even discussing the quality of communications.

Not cool, and I am going to cancel my order with them if I still do not hear from them within the next few days.

It has been more than a month without communication. Can any of you guys accept that? 

Ryan is a vampire.

He's a one man army. But he's very fast.

He will reply your email within minutes.

Even if you send your email at 1am.

PT, on the other hand, takes time to reply emails.

But PT is still my go to TD.

I haven't had any problems with them so far.

But if comm is the main issue. Better go to ryan.

He's an AP nuts as well.

So he can give you some inputs on what to get.

Ryan is a vampire.

He's a one man army. But he's very fast.

He will reply your email within minutes.

Even if you send your email at 1am.

PT, on the other hand, takes time to reply emails.

But PT is still my go to TD.

I haven't had any problems with them so far.

But if comm is the main issue. Better go to ryan.

He's an AP nuts as well.

So he can give you some inputs on what to get.

And W, I would rather deal with a vampire than a ghost :lol:

A vampire can be staked.

I am not condemning Puretime. But I am saying, after careful considerations to everyone who might read this, that there is a lot of room for PT communications to improve, especially if we are expected to pay a relatively large sum for a pre-order (goods yet unseen) with no updates or updates for more than a month.

It always confuses me how some people can be totally inconsistent in their communications.

I mean some who is just doing it as a hobby, you can understand. They have desire for the watches, so they will enjoy talking, handling, and selling the latest things, especially if they have had a large input into the making of it, and they won't be that interested in old items, been there, done that.

Nothing wrong with that at all if it is just a hobby, but if you're running a business? Not so good doing it the same as a hobby guy.

I'm guessing that PT really needs a full time sales person to deal will all orders efficiently and then the man himself will I guess be a lot happier and can pursue the hobby side and be as energetic about new watches as much as he wants.

And the full time sales person cannot be like the usual kind of staff we encounter, where they use boiler plate replies and don't have much knowledge or any power to sort things out.

Thanks for the heads up on Shinewatch, will keep an eye on their sub forum!

Guys

As the title suggests , What The Go With Puretime Not Replying To Emails For The Past 2 Weeks ? seems to me when i send an email it stays in my outbox which generally means no server responce at their end. Ive Had A 44Mm Carbon Roo Id Paid For 8 Weeks Ago And No Responce.  Seems a bit lame IMHO and im sure im not the only one that's pre-orederd and paid for a AP 44mm

Cheers

Daz

Dear RWG'ers

Here at PureTime we will be taking our annual holiday for Chinese New Year from the 6th of February until the 17th of February – returning to work on the 18th of February.

However, we will have LiveChat operational 24/7, Mon-Fri as usual and our puretime.sales@gmail.com email address will also be operational.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

During CNY (Chinese New Year) everything in China shuts down; the shipping companies and the watch-makers included. Therefore LiveChat and the Sales department will have very limited information as to stock-availability, pending watch orders and shipping related questions.

Orders placed after the 31st of January may not be shipped out, however we will try our very best to fulfill all pending orders before we take our CNY break. If you do not receive a tracking number from our Shipping department before the start of CNY, then please accept our apologies and please be patient until we return from the CNY holiday.

Please allow us a few days to get back to you from the 18th onwards, we will have a huge backlog of emails to get through, so your patience would be greatly appreciated and we will work our hardest to get your email answered as swiftly as possible!

We shall be releasing another fantastic newsletter soon, containing many new and amazing watches. Be sure to sign up to our newsletter as soon as possible if you aren’t already signed up (sign up is located on the right hand side of the website)

From all of us here at PureTime, we wish you a very Happy Chinese New Year, and for all of you celebrating Chinese New Year, we hope it is your best one yet!

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Angus & the PureTime Team.