When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

7mm Rolex Crown And Tube

Heywood

The topic of the vintage 7mm Rolex twinlock crowns and tubes has come up a few times here lately and since they are so hard to find I thought I'd post a couple of pics for reference if anybody finds one for sale and wants to verify that it is correct. This set is correct and genuine. The tube set was sealed in the original package when i bought it.

Notice the splines inside the throat of the tube

162725-11936.jpg

162725-11937.jpg

162725-11938.jpg

Large coronet with no line or dots underneath

162725-11939.jpg

I always thought the old style tube with the fluted splines inside the tube's base was the better design (vs the ones with the splines at the opening).

Good stuff!

Having wrung off more than one of the new style tubes I have to agree. There is nothing more dis-heartening than breaking tubes. I bet it's almost impossible to destroy one of these on installation.

Well, if you have another one of those tubes that you'd like to sell, why not sell it to me!

I really need a tube for my OEM 5513's original Twinlock crown system. It has never been upgraded to Triplock and I've got a NOS Twinlock tube sittin' around with no lady to mate with. I need what u got!!!!!

I wish that I could find out what the original parts numbers were for this 7mm Twinlock system is. I have been searching for this info in vain for many years now.