When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What, When, & Who?! (Corrected)

Stayhot

Hi everyone,

This post is about

- what did you order?

- when did you order?

- who did you place your order with?

I believe this discussion will help all of us on this forum. It will be a general, short, and constant review of all suppliers. Also, we get to know what product is popular compared to others and which supplier is trusted daily and supplies the most.

Have fun!!!

I agree with AKTime. Each of us here has our own preference of dealers and as to what and when, it's rather personal information which I would share with friends via PM. You'll get more adventurous folks than me hopefully. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Stayhot you may have something here but my feeling is you will meet with some resistance. Let me explain, the way of things does not lend to such quick sharing of info, time spent in researching getting to know your way around and getting known are the preferable and desirable.  Why you ask, this hobby is all about patience so the quick method to disseminate the information you seek is neither done on a large scale nor the way those who do know will pass on. In this way the one watch wonders are weeded out and those who look to become contributing members of RWG are taken into the fold.