When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Bronzo rep update from Angus @ PT

Jkay

So he says that the pre-order begins in 4 days, and something about the 4 day movement now becoming a 10 day movement ?? Also I see that they are giving a second strap for free with purchase.

Can anyone closer to the action on this news fill in some more information? Price looks to be under 500 USD

• Like 1

Paid, now another maker is about to release a 382. Of course he is, bet he waited for me to pay first the swine. So its Z factory Vs KV, Z seems great-fonts a little less bold than gen but will wait til KV pics before we can pick a winner. Angus should get stock by weekend hopefully, so its ten days til KV pics according to sead. Game on!

Paid, now another maker is about to release a 382. Of course he is, bet he waited for me to pay first the swine. So its Z factory Vs KV, Z seems great-fonts a little less bold than gen but will wait til KV pics before we can pick a winner. Angus should get stock by weekend hopefully, so its ten days til KV pics according to sead. Game on!

Thats exactly what I am saying!! Soon as I paid Angus for my 382 I read the news about KW's 382... :bangin:  :bangin:  :bangin:

Just my opinion, take it for what it is.  I have owned about 6-7 different micro brand gen bronze and brass watches over the past couple of years.  The Z factory one's metal color does seem consistent with a CuSn8 bronze given it's red copper tones (CuSn8 is about 92% copper).  The KW cases he posted across the boards showing 5 together that are being "slow tested with air and sweat", or something like that, all look more yellowish and more consistent with a brass color (brass is only about 50% copper) and doesn't have the same reddish tone as the Z factory version.

• Like 1