When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Sub V6 - Has anyone waited more than 3 months to receive?

liangliangyu

Hi Guys,

Has anyone waited more than 3 months to receive? Has anyone received email from him within last week?

I made payment and ordered mine right after last Christmas. TC has not be able to fufill his promised date twice. I am still waiting to receive it. It seems he is going to break his word again since he said he will ship it to me around end of this month. TC stopped replying my emails since a week ago. I am extremly disappointed now. I know he may be very busy, but it can not be always a excuse of keep delaying my order again and again. You made your promise and you should keep your word, just simple as that. I never experience such ridiculous situation ever before. At this point I do not feel any respect and trustworthy in him at all!

KY

I sent payment I did not hear anything for 5 weeks after so I sent TC email just to make sure he got it. He responded in 24 hours and he told me yes and that he has me set up to start a month from then. He will not hear from me for another 5-6 weeks just to see where we are at, relax when it comes it comes. This is my third from TC he gets two e mails from me first money in OK ,  second projected timeline to completion. Then one day I get a shipping notice now this is a notice he printed label so do not start counting it has not left yet but within a week or so they do ship.

Don't worry my friend I have two TC subs and the process is as Mike said. Be patient TC will deliver! His subs are in high demand and he assembles them one by one himself. If you don't have patience you may want to stick with regular TD's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes I got email in last two weeks. Similar to Moab just ensuring he received payment. He replied quickly. I won't email him again until after I receive it. Just to thank him. I expected to wait so I am patient which is rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine took a bit of time from what I remember. TC was waiting on the new bracelets to come in and then all of the sudden I had a shipping notice. Shipping is US priority (2 day). Use the waiting time to source a Gen Bezel insert and research google and youtube on how to put it in yourself if you want to DYI.

Leave it out that's the last thing on my mind when I posted its more to the fact the OP has plastid this on multi forums and the fact that TC has replied to this matter, hence my humor saying "ello ello" to him

Hehe.

OP. Did you go for a refund in the end?

• Like 1

all we need is patience for TC products to arrive. he responded my email quite fast, within 24-48 hours during the payment transaction. and he did mentioned to me in email that the products will take some time to deliver which I agreed with him. I ordered 2 TC sub from him eventually.  :clap2:

• 2 weeks later...

Is TC based in the US, meaning if I order then I won't have to worry about extended shipping delays?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi if You are EU shipping is via UK from US, fine. The TC V6 - if available right now - just may take 2-3 months, if You get it after 6 weeks fine, if not You know there is some waiting time before the enjoyment. TC works almost alone, has to get the parts, improve things etc., takes some time. In my opinion get the $188 Seadweller from Trusty Time, than if You want order the TC (it´s an American assembly with quality parts, good and expensive and with the classic look, very nice to have it but not everybody needs it - there are other brands too).

Is TC based in the US, meaning if I order then I won't have to worry about extended shipping delays?

TC designs the parts for a china factory to make, and assembles all the parts by hand in the USA, one at a time. You might wait three months for his watch to arrive to you. Is that what you wanted to know?