When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hodinkee YouTube piece on Paul Newman Daytonas

Wooln

I had no idea Andrew Shear was such a young guy!  I always assumed he was a contemporary of someone like James Dowling.

Now that I think about it, I had a similar reaction when I first saw a picture of MkII's Bill Yao.  Must be a sign that I'm getting old...

I had a chrono swatch years ago (yeah, I know, we were all young once) that had a lovely blue dial and Daytona look to it - only later did I fully appreciate the inspiration for the design.

Anyone had a good/bad experience with a 'vintage' Daytona rep?

I had no idea Andrew Shear was such a young guy!  I always assumed he was a contemporary of someone like James Dowling.

Now that I think about it, I had a similar reaction when I first saw a picture of MkII's Bill Yao.  Must be a sign that I'm getting old...

It's the same mistake we make about you..... After all who would think that you are actually a drag queen impersonator of Tina Turner...

Who has been regularly appearing in shows at the Blue Oyster Bar since the late 70s....

But do I judge..., ???????!!!!!!

How could I ??!?! Otherwise you would stop giving me make up tips !!!!

It's the same mistake we make about you..... After all who would think that you are actually a drag queen impersonator of Tina Turner...

Who has been regularly appearing in shows at the Blue Oyster Bar since the late 70s....

I think you mistake me for someone else, as I'm actually much older than that.  I do a Lana Turner impersonation. 

• 2 weeks later...