When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rose gold watch?

bvc

I'm ashamed to say it, but my wife has no taste when it comes to watches. She's been wearing my white steel fish for a couple of months but has just confessed she's not that fussed by it and if I really want to get her a watch (funny I don't remember saying I did) she wants this piece of junk in a bigger size. I keep telling her size is not important but she just nods and smiles!

Here's a pics of the travesty.

post-16871-0-42057000-1396887722_thumb.j

She want a man size rose gold watch. I said that like asking for a man size ironing board but she is adamant. The "gen" Michael Kors retails at 200 quid and she wants one. I said I will try and find something a bit more exclusive. But I think I'm fighting a loosing battle.

So doesn't have to be Michael Kors but does have to be rose gold. Any ideas chaps.

On the plus side I get my so back, now wher did I put those spare links...

Go here   http://www.worldofwatches.com/Michael-Kors-Watches.asp?ndd=1&clr=4.3&bo_brand_id=2276&bo_store_id=1 whole bunch MK's cheap in hidious styles (she will love them) !

Now they do not ship UK so get conus guy to ship to you,.

Cheaper than 200GBP's even with shipping.

So she is only asking for a $200 watch and you then get a green light to carry on buying your own watches? And you don't want to?

Are you mad? It ain't going to get any cheaper!!!

If you refuse to get that one she'll point out something that costs $750,000 and say you aren't allowed to buy any others until you buy her that one!

Ok guys, point taken, im gonna get one for her. But come on fellas, this is what I get for giving her my s/o!!! She didn't give a stuff about watches before that. (Deep down I believe she still doesn't give a toss and just likes watching me suffer)

She only confessed her treachery yesterday when I found my beloved s/o face down in her bathroom out of charge. That's at least 24 COLD LONELY UNLOVED HOURS sat there, and she didn't once think to check!!!

She can have her rosy bronze abomination (price has gone up now! It's £250) QUID I SAY! That's half a TC sub! My god what have I created? You mark my words fellas, she won't stop at a watch. Price of any future rep I buy has just doubled, I know it, damn you Michael Kors!

For some reason Rose Gold is really, really hot right now. A lot of women where I work wear them, most are man size watches. I personally like Rose Gold, but the more subdued versions like the brushed finish of my AP Rose Gold RC. I have a Rose Gold UN black Surf, but it's polished, and I hardly ever wear it. maybe  a little too "blingy" for me. There are a zillion RG watches around, every Dept. store has rows of them in every size. 

Get her an Italian designer watch in rosegold: Italo Fontana U-Boat Flightdeck in 43mm or a little bigger 50mm

Posting a pic doesn´t work, so double-click below, Trusty also has it...

http://www.p-cls.com/ubfd03003-flight-deck-43mm-rgle-blackorange-quartz-chrono-p-4768.html

Ok. The deed is done. Went into an ad today and bought one. It was horrific, some expert trying to educate me on the thing, told me how good the chrono was. Then couldn't work it. Asked about the movement for a laugh. She told me quartz is becoming more sought after than auto movements these days as people like to see the hand tick rather than sweep!!!

Pics soon.

£250! Can't believe it!

Here it is. Suppose its not horrific. But I'd take a rep over this every day of the week. Which is what I did.

post-16871-0-83444500-1397256748_thumb.j

Bought that. Took back this.

post-16871-0-22830700-1397256810_thumb.j

Thanks for the advice fellas. She's happy. And I got my fish back.

Bvc.