When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best GMT watch which isn't a Rolex?

Adamftr42

I like the Pam 00089 E series rep with the Anthracite Dial. One of my favorite reps, highly accurate and the dial is stunning. I can't say I care much for the GMT modded 7750 movement though. 

1JpRnYf.jpg

4KL5uSS.jpg

+1 for the 89.  I have one and love the look.  Runs a touch fast but i usually don't wear it two days in a row.  Titanium is light and beautiful.  Very accurate, especially if you do the date stack to get the date up where it belongs.

How about competitively priced Gens? maybe Fortis or Glycine. If you wanted to go down the vintage route how about a nice Enicar sherpa or maybe a Zodiac GMT??? they'll keep there value and are interesting to collect

Good Luck with the search!

My vote goes to the 89, worn it almost every day since I got it last year, and has been to kasachstan, Sweden, UK, Spain, Zambia, Zimbabwe and now India ( pain with the half hour time zone though) I love the 7750 gmt, if I see on of these for sale new or nearly new in the EU I may just buy it for a spare!

sydureha.jpg