When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Company In The UK To Deal With.

geordie sam

Hi everyone,Sam here,(total newbie and beginner) please forgive me I expect THIS has been asked a load of times by idiots like me, but I'm fairly HOPELESS on computers (I'm 53) and therefor have a LOT of difficulty trying to find the correct section where this may be answered. (it's NOT laziness,it's more like STUPIDITY navigating with computers,it all seems so difficult)

Q.Where or who are the best companies/manufacturers to deal with (I'm from the UK) when looking for QUALITY replica watches.Sorry again for being so thick in the head.(I'm really a very bright fella at everything else,honestly)

Thank you.

Sam.

Edited by geordie sam

Hi sam.

You've done something quite clever actually. Found/stumbled across a needle in a haystack/ diamond in the rough....you get the picture. As a fellow Brit I understand your desire to find a uk supplier. There are several possibilities for you to explore.

Throw a few bones about what your after and I'm sure you will get some help.

Welcome

Bvc.

0f4d2c546215281717bd7ef78d2cdfb7.jpgThanks for responding Bvc,after a quick Google I came up with a British company called "Replica watches" UK.

This one here for example is being offered for sale at £74.99.

What I would like to know is can I expect GOOD quality for that price, or is that TOO cheap a price for a quality replica,and if it is could you please tell me how much I'm likely to pay for quality.

Thank you again.

Sam.

Welcone to RWG!

If you're looking for UK or EU dealers, well as it's "naughty" to sell reps and EU laws ain't that nice, there aren't many.

There is one, but you will have to register and become a member on our "sister forum", RWG.bz. The dealers name there is Narikaa:-

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=103

But actually buying from the rest of the dealers in China isn't that dubious really, so long as you stick to the trusted dealers and only buy one or at most two at a time.

The one I'd recommend above the others is Toro

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/274-torobravo/

or another one I personally like, Puretime

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/64-puretime-watches-international/

A third one, which is a lot smaller than Toro and Puretime, and is also good is Watch International (WI)

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/240-watch-international/

Run by Mary and Rochest, they're a small dealer who are happy to go the extra mile if you're looking for something special.

WI have a prescence here and on RWG.bz, and seem to post their new watches more often on RGW.bz, and they've also got a special section for economy watches on RWG.bz which I like as it's a good place to pick up cheap watches if you just want something to wear every day rather than an expensive, high quality item.

I'm sorry but I don't even know what TD's are,unless that means traders?

I am a member of a few other forums but NONE are about watches,if this is not somewhere where I can get advice on buying s good replica then forgive me for my mistake.

I thought it was just a case of asking people in the "know" where and how much I might pay for such a thing.

I am just trying to "pick" a few brains.

Sam.

I'm sorry but I don't even know what TD's are,unless that means traders?

I am a member of a few other forums but NONE are about watches,if this is not somewhere where I can get advice on buying s good replica then forgive me for my mistake.

I thought it was just a case of asking people in the "know" where and how much I might pay for such a thing.

I am just trying to "pick" a few brains.

Sam.

Hi Sam,

OK if you explore other sections of the forum you will see one called Trusted Dealers (TD's) like you until a few weeks ago I never knew of a place like this either but the learning curve I have gone on has been incredible fuelled by some really friendly knowlgeable members.

What type of watch are you looking for? we can point you in the right direction,,,,

I have just bought a stunning Omega from Trusty Time and can vouch for Andrew there on pre-delivery 100% and shortly once I get my new piece will give him a full recommendation.

Hi Sam,

OK if you explore other sections of the forum you will see one called Trusted Dealers (TD's) like you until a few weeks ago I never knew of a place like this either but the learning curve I have gone on has been incredible fuelled by some really friendly knowlgeable members.

What type of watch are you looking for? we can point you in the right direction,,,,

I have just bought a stunning Omega from Trusty Time and can vouch for Andrew there on pre-delivery 100% and shortly once I get my new piece will give him a full recommendation.

Thanks for that Derek,I'm REALLY looking for a Breitling like or similar to the one I put the photo up of,how much could I expect to pay for  something like that.

Does the figure I said, £75 sound like the type of price you would pay for a GOOD copy,or is it that TOO low,as I say THIS is ALL knew to me.I just DON'T want to pay good money to end up with possible rubbish.

Thanks.

Sam.

Ahh, your not him them.

It ALL depends,where is THIS going.?

Edited by geordie sam

Sam, welcome from a fellow Brit. If you state what type of watch; make, model etc, I'm sure the friendly bunch here will help. If you're unsure of buying from the Trusted Dealers on here then DO NOT buy from a random website. Have a look at the member to member sales on here and find something you like in the UK - it's an easy way into the rep world.

Sam, I think you may have missed my post above, contains links to dealers forums on here, toro and puretime.

TD = "Trusted Dealers" which means enough members have used them to know they are genuine and do their best to sort out any problems that arise, and they have gained the trust of the forum admin and have been given their own "sub forum" on here.