When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Urgent message to Bergies Customers

Guest Bergies

Guest Bergies

First I need to apologise for my absence from the forum for the past few days.

I am currently interstate for a week and I have my wife's laptop with me so I can stay updated, but unfortunately it has none of my usernames or passwords so I needed an admin to get me back in :(

Now the problem is that after our forums little downtime there seems to major issues with my PM system, I have just noted that I do not have a PM dated since Sept last year.

This is not only an issue for all new orders but if I owe you a tracking number or any other communication I have no record of who to give them to.

I ask that all current customers please try to contact me again and if you have been trying to contact me but not getting through please leave a note in this thread.

Thank You

Ken

Guest Bergies

Ok before anyone replies the problem seems to be that I am online as Bergies and not KB.

I have contacted an admin and hope to have this sorted as soon as possible.

Ken

• Like 1

Very sorry about this but me being a technical idiot I stuffed myself up trying to use the wife's laptop whilst interstate.

All has been sorted now and I will start clearing my very big backlog tomorrow morning.

@Johnnyallthetime has your parcel arrived yet?

Ken

If his PM inbox is full you will not be able to send a PM to him (as far as I understand) and if it is full he's likely been out of contact for a while (on holiday or something?) so it may be a while before he can work through all those PMs before can get to yours.

PM box not full, I keep an eye on that ;)

@watchnerd18 click on my avatar and you will be able to message me.

@everyone today is the last day before the Chinese National day holiday so if orders are not in this morning the next shipping date is 5 days from now.

Ken

I'll save you a little trouble ... this is KB's small but useful web store, and the Mul-Bag section.  He can get more than is on this site but it's a start

http://replicaplaza.net/index.php?route=product/category&path=89_109

Yh thanks i know the site but i would really like to get in touch as the bag i want is not on his site